My Cats new Litter Box

by OUTLAW 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

You did NOT just use the word fangled in a sentence...LOL. That's freakin' hilarious!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Have you seen the latest model that washes and dries the litter after it scoops everything out? There is a little septic/chemical system that breaks everything down and drains it into your own toilet.

restrangled - surely you jest?

I think I might get one of those rocket-ship boxes for my mucky kitty

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good After Noon JWD!!..As usual,you guys ROCK!..Thanks for all the posts..Some good storys for sure.....For those of you whose automatic litter box dosen`t work as well as you`d like..Change to a premium clumping cat litter..It will make all the difference in the world...................Steph..The cat can`t go out in the winter,the snow is 3ft deep and more.In the summer,the desert sand is frigg`n hot..And..He`ll burn his little kitty ass!..LOL!!...............Carla..The one I got was $126.00+ tax Canadian.................hillary_step..Yes,it is dangerous for smaller animals here..The hawk on my ranch has wiped out most of the ground hog population..Your cat got into a fight with raccoons?..Friggin tuff cat my man..Those suckers can fight..When I lived closer to you.We had "garbage can raccoons" that were huge!..They took on anything that did`nt have enough misery in it`s life..LOL!!...........Restrangled..I have a septic tank..Filling it up with cat litter isn`t at the top of my list of things to do..LOL!!..Probably good for a city sewer system though....................You guys made me laugh,Thanks!...OUTLAW

• Angharad
    Angharad
    A few years ago I got one of those Electric litter boxes that rakes the shit out, FREAKED out my cat and was afraid of his litter box after that, sold it in a yard sale later that month.

I can see that happening with ours, we bought her one of those water bowls that circulates the water one of them is completely freaked out by it.

Our cats are maddening because they will sit and watch me change the litter and then as soon as I've finished and stepped away they are in there, squeezing a bit out just because its new litter.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angharad..That is Frigg`n funny!!..You make the cats sound like tubes of toothpaste.."Squeezing a bit out just because it`s new litter"..Cat 4Cat 4..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Ang:

squeezing a bit out just because its new litter.

I was laughing so hard I started snorting my tea ....

hey, forget the litter box...you could save a bunch of $ with this: http://www.citikitty.com/ ($29 US, $45 Canada, $59 international....I should get a cut of this)

check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2eLEUncug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug7WEUxH68 (OMG this one is hilarious, watch it to the very end) there are a bunch on YouTube.

One thought though....if you only have 1 toilet in the house, and YOU are sitting on it, where does the cat go?

SnakesInTheTower (of the "no longer has a cat, but will use this if I get one" Sheep Class)

• exwitless
    exwitless

OUTLAW - you get my vote for the funniest thread I've read today! I laughed so hard my stomach still hurts!

• loosie
    loosie

You have me laughing so hard I am crying. When I first saw these litter boxes I thought it would go off too early while the cat was still in the box and scare him. That would really scare the poop outta him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit