I JUST FOUND OUT.......!!!!!!

by Es 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Thank u delilah and penny

es

• outnfree
    outnfree

How wonderful! Sincere congratulations!!!

I think sending a card is a nice idea. I thought Mike wasn't speaking to them until they treated their grandchild's mother with respect? I agree that it's normal to let them know, but you don't want to put yourself in a position to hear hurtful things. The card sounds normal, but emotionally safe.

There's a small chance you won't have [worse] nausea with this pregnancy. Sometimes, one pregnancy doesn't resemble the next so exactly. (One can hope!)

outnfree

• Es
    Es

Yeah so far this pregnancy has been ok but I remember thinking that about Kaia and then all of a sudden it got terribly worse.

Yeah I was thinking of perhaps just msging my folks that way they know from me and not someone else

es

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

alt

Congrats Es!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am so happy for you ES!! I bet you are on cloud 9. Mine is now 16. Just one. Wish now, I would have hade more than one. The feel of a life inside of you, the smell of a baby, watching all of their firsts. JOY, JOY, JOY

• penny2
    penny2
    Yeah I was thinking of perhaps just msging my folks

I think that's a great idea - you never know, it might lead to some normality. They've got a heart under there somewhere - surely?

love

penny

• Es
    Es

Thanks bikerchic and horriblelife- yeah I must admit I miss not having the baby inside you moving around and kicking.

es

• helncon
    helncon

Congrats Es,

Hope your not feeling to sick.

Its sad that you cant do an everyday thing by calling your mum to tell her the great news.

Hang in there.

Helen

• Es
    Es

Thanks Helen, not to sick at the moment, I keep waiting for my body to realise and start the sickness, heheh it was really bad with both my other kids.

Yeah its a shame hey, its like the first person I would want to tell but cant

es

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Congratulations! Pregnant women are SOOOO beautiful!

Pregnant belly button

How sad that this CULT called the Watchtower, has made it so difficult for you to express the normal affection between a woman and her mother at this time. Moms and daughters should be united in that special understanding of what the pregnancy and birth process is all about!

I hope you are going to breastfeed!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/133300/6.ashx/Your+View+On+BREASTFEEDING+In+Public

Again, congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit