Is Satan a hypocrite or the biggest sinner of all?

by The Dragon 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    How many people did Satan kill when he offered freedom from slavery from the gods, and knowledge?

While the fervent Christian
    hysterically condemns Satan as the instigator of the family conflict,
    malicious deeds against humanity, sowing discord and demanding
    blood
    sacrifice, we may turn to his own sources and expose his charges as
    nothing
    more than the projection of his tyrant-god's[Jehovah] own foul creed upon that
    of
    his great Adversary and benefactor to humanity - Satan.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

• tula
    tula

when I was a child, I was entertaining myself by digging a hole. My brother had a tonka toy dump truck and would come and get the dirt and haul it away to build things out of it. One day my grandmother came by and asked if I was digging a hole to China. I went inside to ask my mother where is China? She took a globe I had in my room and when I put my finger on usa and other finger on china at same time I thought well, it looks like its straight across. I decided that indeed, I would try to dig a hole to China and see what was there. Daily, the hole got deeper. One day, the thought occurred to me that--oh dear! What if after the next spoonful of dirt, I encounter---THE DEVIL???? After all, we had been taught this idea in sunday school that the devil lives underground in a place called Hell. Then, I smiled to myself. I thought of how everyone hates the devil; we've all been taught that he is sooo bad. I decided that if I show him a little kindness and be nice to him that maybe we can be friends and he will help me dig my hole to China. I guess, even for a small child, I understood a certain principle---that maybe sometimes people are bad because too many other people have never been nice to them. A friend can make all the difference in the word.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Satan was pleased to accept your childhood offer of friendship, tula.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit