Is Satan a hypocrite or the biggest sinner of all?

by The Dragon 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Did Jesus come to save sinners or hypocrites?

If Satan admits he is the biggest sinner of all....is he to be saved or destroyed with the hypocrites of self-proclaimed holy people?

Or saved with the sinners?

I cannot see how a being that considers himself to be the worst of all sinners could EVER be considered a hypocrite. He is only being what he already admitted to being.

Does this mean he is free to be his sinner self without any restraint? And yet possibly saved?

He would not be a hypocrite like the ones Jesus exposed and condemned would he?

Any thoughts?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yeah, you missed out option three, which is that Satan is a fictional character

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

How could a mythical character be either a hypocrite or a sinner?

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

Thanks for your post because it got me thinking about Satan, prophecy and destiny etc. In answer to your question I cant see how Satan can be called a hypocrite for the reason you stated but I didnt think he has any hope of being saved. I thought right from the days of Adam and Eve and the 'bruising in the head' he was destined to be destroyed.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you still in the matrix?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Poor Satan...so misunderstood.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

What me? Ive never left.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Satan and all those who worship him will survive. All others will perish.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I'm with keyser soze!

• sinis
    sinis

Satan is the creator of man, while Jehovah is man's enemy. Look at older cultures and you will see this. The only reason Christians believe in Jehovah is because he was chosen by Abram at the age in which he was allowed to choose a god. His forefathers worshipped Enki/Satan. Jehovah, is the biggest sinner for he has killed millions of people, not only in the old and new testament but also in everyday life. How many people did Satan kill when he offered freedom from slavery from the gods, and knowledge? None that I'm aware of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit