?? Awake pictures

by RebelWife 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

Is it just me? In the pictures of LaLa Land (paradise earth), why are all the people the same height? Where are the tall people? Did they get zapped because they had an elevated opinion of themselves? Where are the ugly people? Where are the domestic animals? Lions are all right, but I really don't want one sitting in my lap. Maybe there won't be time to sit around with a kitty-cat in your lap -- everybody'll be too busy, what with the 24/7 fruit-picking. Will there be snow? Or will it always be harvest time?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good point.

Or will it always be harvest time?

Jw's have been in harvest time since the late 1800's - this is normal for them. LOL

Jeff

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have noticed many things wrong with those pictures. First, I have seen them harvesting strawberries from plants that look a lot more like peppers to me. Then there are the animals. Who is going to have time to play with the animals if they are going to all be educating others of the scam and getting everyone in on it?

Also, I have noticed that all the ladies and girls are dressed up while doing work. Is this the truth? Does this mean that the housewife is going to clean up in a dress? The men look like they are in street clothes. To me, this is blatant hatred for the feminine gender. Why should they all be dressed up all the time while the men are in casual work clothes?

They are also way off in their assessment on population density. From what I have heard, there will be one person per acre of land. From the pictures, it has to be at least a quarter mile (around half a kilometer, for those in lands where metric is in use) between houses. That would leave several acres in each direction. For sure, this arithmetic is way off base.

And is everything going to be that perfect? In real life, you do not have fall foliage colors and not have any fallen leaves. That is impossible. Dead branches are a fact of life in a real garden, even a perfect one. Branches die off when the crown of the tree shades them of light that they need for further growth. The tree is still healthy, but the lower leaves are not getting enough light. Is this another reason why they don't want people getting an education?

• ninja
    ninja

nit picking pagans the lot of you....I for one am looking forward to barbecuing a lion or two in paradise

• BFD
    BFD

I always thought in a perfect world everyone would be naked, with perfect bodies.

BFD

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Great questions, RebelWife. Why didn't I ever ask those myself? LOL at the 24/7 fruit-picking! With the blinders off, I can finally see all the stereotypes - what an amazing bunch of bafflegab...

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

"Jw's have been in harvest time since the late 1800's" lol! WTWizard -- And I suppose corn & squash & everything else will be perennials and peach trees won't need to be dormant to produce good fruit. Persimmons won't need frost to get sweet. Wait -- you mean they have to go beat on doors even in LaLa Land? Well, wouldn't the incessant fruitpicking get in the way of that? And where do the bad people who need to be preached to live? BFD -- I wondered about that. What would be the problem, if everyone is so pure?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Maybe there won't be time to sit around with a kitty-cat in your lap -- everybody'll be too busy, what with the 24/7 fruit-picking.

I almost wet myself when I read that. From what I understand, there were no seasons in the Garden of Eden, which is why people were laughing at Noah when he warned of the impending flood. The atmosphere's water cycle had not yet started.

And BFD, you're right! The Bible states that Adam and Eve realized that they were naked AFTER they partook of the forbidden fruit. If Jehovah wants the earth and humankind restored to it's original state, then we should all be naked and never bearing children. What I want to know is, did Adam and Eve have sex?

• PEC
    PEC

My head hurts, you are making me think you evil apostates.

Philip

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I always thought we would be naked too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit