Another thought on the upcomming changes...

by changeling 22 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

I have to agree with the comments on damage control and the probable selling of kingdumb halls. I have noticed that recently here in the metropolitan NY area, specifically Jamaica Queens and Brooklyn, a number of longtime 1 story halls have been renovated into 2 story multi-halls that look like little palaces and the property around these halls nicely cleaned up with new landscaping. I feel that the wt is preparing these properties to get the best price they can for them in the future and later for the drones who attend these halls. In addition to that, in recent months a number of congregations in this area have been disbanded and the drones were directed to just go to other congregations.

As for the Sept km, well, as has been mentioned already somewhere in the threads about this: "the more they tighten their grip, the more who will slip through their fingers." And no matter if the time period is longer or shorter, their 'arrogance' is one of the things that 'will be their downfall.' As is being demonstrated.

Worf

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I agree with Metatron....the shortening of the meetings is more then likely just a change in attitude from new GB members. They are a bit younger and not so stuck in their ways. They probably realize what I did, that when the WT study is faster it's so much less boring. Remember when the public speaker would go over like 15 minutes, and they would skip to questions only? That was the best!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Has the Society given up hope of bringing in new ones in affluent countries

You apostates have been away from Jehovah's spiritual table for so long that you cannot see the signs of the end.

The new Watchtower and KM are signs that we are deep in the last days.

The door on the ark is slowly begining to close. Soon the organisation will not allow any worldly people to see any of it's life

saving spiritual truths. Then it will be too late!!!!

Come back to the kingdom hall now, before it is too late!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit