Atheists vs Theists - IQ Score

by serotonin_wraith 78 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

You know Twitch, did you choose your username after reading one of AGuest's posts? I knew I shouldn't have, but I read the whole thing to refresh my memory, now I'm in the clutches of what can only medically be diagnosed as a "truth seizure." It's all clear to me now. I was so blind, but now my synapses have collapsed in on themselves.

It hurts to be grossly in error, is that what you're trying to say Twitch? I'm afraid I can't say I know how you feel.

• Twitch
    Twitch

LMAO

Keep trying. Your insults might just get to me,....

You get off on it, dontcha? Makes you feel better don't it?

Edited to add

'course, I did mock you somewhat so fair is fair. It's been awhile since a young woman's put me in my place,....lol.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

smellsgood:

He's gathered precisely HOW many theists scores?

Oh ffs. I added up all the scores that were given so far in the thread. If 20 theists and 1 atheist had responded, I'd have collected that info and put it down. I can only collect up what's there in front of me. What should I do? Make it up? Like I've said, there's not enough data to go on.

Where else could be better to collect the scores of atheists and theists than a board with many atheists and theists? i.e. this one. But I can't force the theists to post here, can I? I'll let you have the last moan word now, it will make you feel all special inside.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Twitch, I can honestly say that hurting your feelings has made me feel much better :) You make a good whippin post! j/k ... I'm all worried that I really did now, tell me your spirit is intact!

s_w: Where else could be better to collect the scores of atheists and theists than a board with many atheists and theists? i.e. this one. But I can't force the theists to post here, can I? I'll let you have the last moan word now, it will make you feel all special inside."

You're such a sweet talker. You're so spot on, I think I might pass out if I'm not able to win, I mean get the last word. I may just start bawling and throw a titanic sized tizzy fit.

...so... of course you're wrong. There are a vast deal more atheists here. If you're still attempting to gather enough data to form some sort of conclusion, and since clearly the 12 theists aren't posting, it might be wise to look elsewhere. Or you can be pigheaded and insist that even after it has proven to be fruitless that it was still the ideal sight to test your theory.

And as for the last word, I guess it shall have to be::

carbonated

• DannyHaszard
  • Twitch
    Twitch
    Twitch, I can honestly say that hurting your feelings has made me feel much better :) You make a good whippin post! j/k ... I'm all worried that I really did now, tell me your spirit is intact!

Naw, we're cool. Just testing ya, seeing where yer at. Takes alot more than words from a stranger to hurt me.

But I was serious when I said you should write. You're gifted.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

rightio, Twitch, rightio, I better not catch you giving me any more guff from here on. And shucks, thank ya. *titters and waves*

Danny, OMG, that is freakin hilarious! I've seen everyone of those people!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I did not take any IQ test today. I have taken several in the past-School and other venues. I have scored between 131-137 in every test. Atheist.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Atheist, 127.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit