How does the WT pay for sending Bethelites to University?

by nvrgnbk 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Are they so hypocritical that they would dare to use publisher donations to send Bethelites on to higher education, while discouraging said publishers from obtaining such an education themselves?

• Blindbutnowisee
    Blindbutnowisee

Mabe the Bethelites have to take out a loan from the WT; just like when the witnesses build their kindoms halls. It all about $$$$

• changeling
    changeling

How does a bethelite serve at Bethel and go to college? Is that allowed?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Mabe the Bethelites have to take out a loan from the WT; just like when the witnesses build their kindoms halls. It all about $$$$

LMAO! Maybe.

• changeling
    changeling

I know a CO who went to college while doing circuit work. This is getting strange.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I know a CO who went to college while doing circuit work. This is getting strange.

Did he have his own funds?

• changeling
    changeling

That's a big mystery. His family is not well to do, and he spent his entire adult life in full time service.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Nvr, I'm glad you brought this up. I've wondered that same thing, like who pays for them to send some to Law School? Also, their business model is pretty savvy. I'm sure there's an MBA or two in the mix, too. And I would bet they don't work as volunteers. They're getting some perks somewhere I'm sure.

Has anybody or group of people ever hired a private investigator to look into the WTB&TS that you know of?

• changeling
    changeling

Actually, he went to law school!

• changeling
    changeling

journey-on: Do you know of others who went to law school while in FTS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit