Local Newspaper Printing Molestation Letter Written by AKA Jeff

by flipper 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Jeff- Thanks for the kind words, yes I was impressed by the letter as I'm sure others will be. Also I can't wait to find out from Seeker 4 or others if this thing will be televised on the media with the Barbara Anderson cd. I think it would be a fantastic followup to the Dateline program from 5 years ago to see how things have progressed. Hope they can get it back on Dateline, that would be cool.I too have family that I worry about still in the cult, especially my newly married daughters 20 and 19 who have not had children as of yet but I am very concerned about my future grandchildren being raised in the mind control of dubdom. At least I have shown one of my witness daughters the news release and talked with her about the molestation settlements. Her response? " Well dad, it just shows that Jehovah is cleaning out his organization." Sigh, oh well in time I suppose

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

one brick at a time the wall comes down

• flipper
    flipper

Stilla- Being a rock n' roll music collector your comment reminds me of Pink Floyds " Another Brick in the Wall ". Taking the bricks out that the jdubs put there might indeed be a slow arduous process but it will happen in time. I just wish one time I could play over a loudspeaker at the morning Bethel breakfast the words from that song, and see the governing body scramble to stop it. " We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the kingdom halls, elders leave them kids alone. Hey elders, leave them kids alone. All in alll they were just bricks in the wall. All in all it was just bricks in the wall." Ok I know I kinda modified the song. Can't help it I'm a frustrated wordslinger. But you get my drift

• flipper
    flipper

This was a great letter to the editor written by the poster AK Jeff some years back which sheds some light on the child abuse issue inside Jehovahs Witnesses

• flipper
    flipper

This was a really great letter written by AK Jeff back in 2007 to the local newspaper in his area about the 16 out of court child abuse settlements by child abuse victims with the WT Society. I thought by bumping this up it may give some of you some ideas if you wanted to write to your own local newspapers regarding the avalanche of WT child abuse news happening right now. WT Society crimes need to keep being exposed

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Thank you for bringing this back. Perhaps all of us can tweak the letter for the newer cases and send it in to various newspapers across the country?

• flipper
    flipper

HEY THERE- Good idea to tweak the letter and send it to various papers across the country. People outside of the JW organization need to know and be informed about these child abuse crimes happening at a high rate

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• flipper
    flipper

LOGCOM- THanks for the bump, it was a great article by AK JEFF, I'll bump it up again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit