Local Newspaper Printing Molestation Letter Written by AKA Jeff

by flipper 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Hello folks. As you might have been aware, about a month ago after the Catholic abuse settlements were made public AKA Jeff composed a great letter to the editor example to send to our newspapers if we wanted to use it. I was so impressed by his letter decrying the witnesses hypocrisy in condemning the Catholics but not admitting their own fault, that I submitted it to a local newspaper in a county near Sacramento , California which has a good amount of readers from Lake Tahoe to Sacramento. This newspaper is going to print this next week. The editor was raised a witness and her mother was dfed and mistreated by the witnesses, so I think she has an ax to grind also in getting this information printed.I will print this letter again if any of you would like to use it to bring this to your local medias attention.Thanks Jeff!

Letter to the Editor

In recent days, as is well reported in this newspaper, the Catholic Church paid out a record $660 million to compensate victims of sexual abuse.

Not many months back , a lesser known evangelical group, Jehovah's Witnesses , also paid a settlement to 16 unnamed alleged victims of sexual abuse within the religion. The long time alleged coverup of these sins within that church make it, at least in some ways, even more heinous than that of the Catholic Church. Dateline broke the news on television with a program called " Witness for the Prosecution" in May 2002. That program is still available to doubters via the internet. Several alledged victims of child-rape within the religion exposed the coverup. They were quickly silenced by being excommunicated from the faith. Their only sin was pain and anguish from sins left covered and hidden. The director of a non-religious organization devoted to giving these children ( or adults later in life) a voice , Bill Bowen, also a Jehovah's Witness at the time, was quickly expelled also. His sin? Protecting the children. His organization, Silentlambs, is prominent in the fight against these horrific attacks and rape of children within religion, particularly within Jehovah's Witnesses, which he is intimately familiar as a long time elder.

Not long ago, Jehovah's Witnesses distributed a major flyer to the public, in which they decried the hypocrisy of religions that hide pedophilia within the church. Likely you got that little flyer in your door. In it , they picture a Catholic priest, intimating a disgust with religion of that nature. Interestingly, they are now found to be precisely like the church they condemn, and have condemned for decades. Yet, among the rank and file in this group, most continue to be unaware of the hypocrisy that has ended in hundreds of it's members being expelled and " shunned". The sin for which they have been expelled, was a desire to protect others from monsters hiding in the shadows of this religion.

The panoramic depth of this problem has been well documented. It is just a mouse click away on any desktop computer from within the privacy of your own home. Please make yourself aware. Protect your family, some of whom may someday think that they might join one of these insolar groups. While no one wants to imply that all churches have the same level of problem in this regard, ( there is likely some of it in all of them ) , the uneducated are always the victims of the pseudo-religious groups that cover up such crime.

By the way, in the case of the Catholic settlements, there was no restriction placed on the compensated victims. In the case of Jehovah's Witnesses, the recipients of the settlements, were "gagged" to assure they did not write books, or place simple letters in the local papers like this one. In so doing, I hope to be at least a small part of a large voice for those who must remain silent. These isolationist evangelical groups, many of whom believe that God is using them exclusively as the " truth", are unfortunately covering the sins of it's leaders with the tears of it's children.

So there you have it, the letter. Thanks to Jeff for this and hopefully the rest of us may use this to spread the word of these heinous crimes in our own ares

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

this is a great letter, I had not seen it earlier

I will see what I can do to get some out around here.

purps

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

This is an excellent letter!!! How do I go about distributing it to some of our papers in my area?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Just thinking here, but aren't all lawsuits against the WTS or anyone for that matter open for public record?

Orangefatcat..

• Gayle
    Gayle

Awesome! When this article gets published, will you do a copy & paste for us to see it. I would like to get a copy to Phoenix (AZ) Republic's editor also. Thanks!

• flipper
    flipper

Hello folks, back again. Just wanted to reply to your comments. Thanks for the replies.

Purple- Thanks for your comments. I hope you can get this letter to the newspapers in your area.

Collegegirl 21- To distribute this letter just make a copy off your computer and go to your local newspapers office and tell them you have an important letter to the editor you'd like to submit, and tell them your reason is for the safety and welfare of the children in that faith. good luck!

Orangefatcat- Some of these records are available to the public, some aren't. I'm sure you were made aware like a lot of us about Barbara Anderson's releasing a new cd full of 5,000 pages of in depth documentation of the recent child molestation settlements which were released by the courts. Many are ordering it. There is a link you can click to order it, but I'm not sure what it is. Maybe someone else knows.

Gayle- I will cut and paste a copy when the newspaper prints the article.Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• DannyHaszard
  • Arthur
    Arthur
    This is an excellent letter!!! How do I go about distributing it to some of our papers in my area?

A good idea would be to mail a copy of this letter along with a copy of the WT's false religion tract to any journalists and editors in a newpaper's Religious Section or Editorial Section. I know that the L.A. Times provides the email addresses under the names of many of the Op Ed writers and editors. You might mail these hard copies to them directly and then send a follow-up email. Always provide a phone number for them, so that they can call back to get follow-up info.

• flipper
    flipper

Danny- Thanks for the props dude. Appreciate it. Love all the stuff you do and printouts you make for benefit of great apostasy move and proliferation! Rock on guy, more power to ya!

Arthur- Thanks for the great advice on sending the tract with the newsletters to the newspapers. I will certainly do that. You have a pm P.S. Hey everybody let's keep sending these news letters to the newspapers. The more we do it , it will create a small hurricane.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mr Flipper -

I am humbled and honored that you found my words worthy. I hope they help someone, somewhere, to either flee the clutches of a cult, or never to join one. I would be honored to know of the time and paper that publishes the letter in California, especially if it has an online version.

Seeker4 has suggested that the mainstream media has become aware of Barbara's powerful new CD released that shows the court documents that you mentioned. I wait on nervousness for him to tell us more - as I am sure he will as it is known to him. These can be exciting times in many ways. Not the least of which is watching the giant Tower sway in the legal winds that they have created by sucking the life out of so many victims.

These wonderful examples of grassroot actions inspire me. The lies and deceptions that this organization perpetrated on us or those whom we love over many decades cannot be largely compensated. But even the David-like stature of those of us who used to cower at the feet of Brooklyn, is being thrust aside. The giant can be defeated in time. His own arrogance is what will befall him.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit