Let's welcome Rebelwife!

by changeling 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome aboard!

changeling

• exwitless
    exwitless

OK. Welcome Rebelwife. Who are you? What's your story?

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome rebelwife. Good to have you here.

BFD

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome Rebel Wife- I married a rebel wife about a year ago. I think they are great! Peace to you and welcome from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome Rebelwife!

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

Okay. Now I'm embarrassed. Y'all are so nice. I really meant to introduce myself properly before commenting, but, well, here I am. I have to go to work, but I am married to a DFd (I loathe the stupid lingo and usually flat-out refuse to use it) peach of a man who just can't seem to let go of the Watchsewer. Can you tell I'm a teensy bit angry? We manage to avoid this elephant in our midst except for once or twice a year, at which time I turn into a crazy woman. I'll say more later, a WHOLE lot more, because I have no outlet for it other than my semi-annual she-devil routine.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hi, Rebelwife!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Rebelwife

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

WELCOME to the forum! We are happy to have you here!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

watchsewer - a new one for me - I like it! It takes years to undo brainwashing - I called a friend recently, she hasn't been inside a kingdom hall for 40 years, and asked her why she wasn't at the meeting (it was thursday). She actually started to make an excuse then laughed and called me names! This is after 40 years of non-JW life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit