Hello long time no see

by simplesally 25 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

~ oops..... alien and poppers, thank you, too!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I can't edit .... durn it ..... I meant alias, not alien!

• avishai
    avishai

Woohoo!!!

SS is the greatest, nice to see ya!!

• outnfree
    outnfree

She is quite a wonderful woman, isn't she?

Nice to see you, (((((SimpleSally)))))!. I had heard treatment was done, and I'm glad the odds are in your favor.

The jury's out as far as I'm concerned about whether or not one can say that cancer is a blessing, but to me it was certainly a good opportunity to reflect on my life, to learn to ask for and accept help, and to be grateful for the kindesses people displayed.

You are one of the many people on JWD who positively affected my journey, and I thank you for that.

Hugs,
    out

• simplesally
    simplesally

Avishai!! Outnfree ...... we are free right now!! Free of treatment. Cancer is definitely a journey you learn from but I would have chosen a different route if I had the choice... let's hope we don't ride that roller coaster again!!! Much love and thanks for all your support during my treatment. I am so happy we are doing good now.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

So glad to hear that you are doing well. Sounds like you have done a great job as a mother to help your daughter deal with this as well. It certainly has to affect everyone in the family. You sure have strength and courage to have done so well...glad you are here.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit