Hello long time no see

by simplesally 25 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Hello to all of you! It has been a long time since I have posted. I have, thankfully, completed my treatment course, as most of you know. I will continue to take medication for at least 4 more years and the prognosis is excellent. As low as 70% but up to 90% ok. I can live with those odds for now. Yes, it's scary but with life going on ...... a 6 year old in 1st grade now and full time job, we parents continue on. I've vacationed in the RV, gone skiing last winter and kept up with the bills and busy events of life. I want to thank all of you for all your support, love, prayers, thoughts each week. You made a difference in my life you evil apostates!!! LOL ...... I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad you're doing better.

Happy to see you here.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Thank you!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hey SS ..... you're up late. Good to see ya back!

• bebu
    bebu

How nice to see you, and how nice to hear that you are doing so well now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope things keep getting better.

bebu

• blondie
    blondie

Another of the old gang back. Glad to hear your good news. Confronting our mortality at an early age is eyeopening to the possibilities of life. Wonderful that you have grabbed hold of it. How's your daughter doing?

Love, Blondie

• RAF
    RAF

Cool, Cool, Cool ...

Wasn't here (on JWD) when this happened to you (troubles to log on FBF the rare time I fell to come here) but heard from you from phone from someone who met and loves you, and it fell bad ... It's good to know your doing well.

take care ...
    best wishes.

• Es
    Es

hello there, I was thinking of you the other day hoping that you were doing ok. Sounds like you are, thats excellent.

Hope you stick around.

es

• Gopher
    Gopher

SS,

Glad you're back here on board! And am especially glad you have bounced back and hopefully will be as strong as ever!

• simplesally
    simplesally

How nice to see you all....... my dear daughter is doing excellent and smarter than a whip. She is more caring for all of this and pays more than the usual attention to the new kid, the kid with glasses ....... full of compassion. Cancer isn't great but it does impress the impress the importance of living and loving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit