How would Nancy Grace react to Barb Anderson's CD?

by ARoarer 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Nancy Grace announcing JW's covering for pedophiles...........

Watch out for those Jeeeeehovaaaah Witnesses at your doors, lady's and gentlemen.......

I want to know where are those judges who's lettin out all those molesters in that Jeeeehovaaah Church, going to the doors!!!! Wuuuts Wrong with yeeew people. Aand what about those so called mothers lettin their little Jeeeeehovaaah Witness children knock on those doors????What kind of parents let thier children go to strange doors. Some pedohpile miiiight answer the doooor in his underpants............ Yeees, Ahhh Haaave a Caller on the line.........

Skeeter1- that's an impression of Nancy Grace

• choosing life
    choosing life

I can't stand her either. I am glad to hear there is something in the works, skeeter. Looking forward to it.

I love when Saturday Night Live does a spoof about Nancy Grace. So Funny!

• wednesday
    wednesday

I think Bill O'reily will have the most effect. I watched tonight and he along with his staff have forced judges to make changes in decisions regarding child molesters. Along with "To Catch a Predator" and "America's most wanted" they are dong some great work to hunt these animals down and bring them to justice.

I'd think Bill O'Reilly would be more than glad to talk with Barbara. Some may not like him, but on this issue, the buck stops with him. He gets action. He is very determined to help bring child molesters to justice.He has a large audience and like him or not, he gets action.l

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WHEN YOUR HOT YOUR HOT!

[email protected] Larry king is ticked off on Pedophiles lets give him info on JW's http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html CONTACT Larry King show (the whole CNN network is blasting pedophiles all day today) My girlfriend loves Nancy Grace lots of people don't,so lets get Nancy Grace chomping on the Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses pedophile coverup nancy_grace.jpg picture by DannyHaszardhttp://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/grace.nancy.html Nancy Grace (female counterpart of Larry king http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5c.html?24 EMAILCONTACT Nancy at CNN http://www.courttv.com/contact/nancy_grace/index.html Nancy at Court TV

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5c.html?24 EMAILCONTACT Nancy at CNN

Thank you for your email to theNancy Grace show.This auto reply is your notification that we have received it. While we are unable to personally reply to every e-mail, your comments are important to us, and we do read each and every one. Comments become part of the viewer response report that is prepared and made available each day to our producers and senior management. If you have submitted a story idea that we would like to discuss in more detail, you may hear from us via email within the next day or so (please note: the volume of story ideas we receive makes it impossible for us to feature all of them, so please wait for a reply). If you submitted a question related to the show, please allow time for it to be tagged as such and routed to the appropriate persons for handling. For your convenience, we are providing links to other areas of our Web site that may be helpful to you. Please visit the attached links for more information on our news segments, bios on our anchors and reporters, and information on our programs and schedules:

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

LOL, she looks like an ex-gruntled exJW with an axe to grind, so she might fit the bill.

• changeling
    changeling

I can't stand Nancy Grace!!!!

changeling

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hopefully, Nancy Grace will be on Barbara's story one day! But, I like Anderson Cooper much better as a news person.

Bill O'Reilly would be great too. I like Bill, except for the immigration debate. True, we need to know who is coming into our borders. But, Bill's facial expressions look like he's a bit rascist. There, I think Geraldo has it right.

Now, Geraldo would be great. He admits his past failings as a human (infidelity, broken families, etc). I like him as a newscaster & as a person.

My favorite is Greta. Did you see her interview with that guy that was the suspect in the Jon Benet Ramsey murder? She is quick, and did an excellent interview. At one point he said, "I would have plead not guilty for 1st degree murder." Greta calmly said something like, "That speaks alot." (She meant that that left the door open for 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. You could just see Greta's lawyer wheels turning.)

Skeeter

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

skeeter1 I agree with you about Anderson Cooper and Greta. They are respectful and respectable journalists. I enjoy watching their interviews. Anderson is a very empathetic interviewer, also. He's been through some rough emotional stuff in his life in younger years. I think this is what gives him the ability to empathize with the people he interviews and some of the causes he covers. Greta is cool. Nancy Grace is just the queen of mean, but I'd still like to see her chew up WT and spit them out publically on her show. She's brutal, even to the people she invites to comment on her show. She's a pistol.!!

DannyHazzard Thanks for all the info and website info. It would be cool if Larry King had Barb on his show. He gets to the heart of the matter and asks the good questions.

You know with all the shows being done on the issue of sex offenders not registering and living within communites undetected, I would love to see them bring out the fact that there are just so many of them who were convicted and sentenced prior to Megan's Law and are free not to register. There's a lot of them out there offending and reoffending in their neighborhoods undetected.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I just googled Nancy Grace on pedophilia and was brought directly to this post.. what a surprise that was

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit