How would Nancy Grace react to Barb Anderson's CD?

by ARoarer 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I cant stand Nancy Grace

Her and Ann Coulter, and Star Jones.......ok end of rant.

I feel like what these victims have been through deserves more respect than what Nancy Grace's loudmouth can do for them.

Just cuz McDonalds sells the most hamburgers does not mean they are the best.

purps

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I love how she is spoofed on Boston Legal; yeah I can't stand her either.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I can't stand her either but I would love to see her get her teeth into the WTS

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love Nancy Grace. Perhaps that's because I'm not the one getting chewed out by her!

Anyways, if she cared about the issue, she'd rip the WTS a new one. It'd be great.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

loneleysheep

She really does care about the pedophile issue and like her or not, your're right, she really would rip WT a new one

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com

Contact Us. Send your questions and comments to "Nancy Grace." Studio Tour. Experience news live on the CNN studio tour. ...
    www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/ - 42k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

CNN.com - Contact Us

A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Read our privacy guidelines. Contact us. ...
    www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5c.html?24 - 49k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    [ More results from www.cnn.com ]

Contact Us Court TV

Daytime :: Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments ... About Us; Court TV Anchors; Careers; How to Get Court TV; FAQ; Contact Us; Press Releases; Affiliates Site ...
    www.courttv.com/contact/feedbackform.asp?subject_id=17&start=true - 29k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Nancy Grace is on your case! - CourtTV.com

Contact Us Nancy Grace Nancy Grace is on your case! **you must include daytime, evening and cellphone numbers at the top of your message** ...
    www.courttv.com/contact/nancy_grace/index.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus
    From another thread, Barbara has asked that we not get the media involved at this time.

What, not even Bill O'Reilly??

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

From watching her, I see she does care about the pedophile issue, but with the WT?

No one cares about the WT or JW's. It's sad that nothing (negative) has been in mainstream media since the 2002 Dateline episode.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I don't think she cares about WT or JW's. I do think she cares when any child is molested and she would probably go off on any religion that took steps to cover it and excommunicate the vicitms for speaking out about it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How do you think she'd pronouce it?

Geeeeeee-hovaaahs Witness

Je-hooooo-vaaahs Witness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit