new evolutionary find

by BlackSwan of Memphis 15 Replies latest social current

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

For me this is interesting I guess, but in all honesty I'm not that into how did we get here at this point. I think evolution makes sense when I stand back and look at the big picture.

I just thought others would enjoy the article.

Here is a link to the Leakey Foundation, seems pretty informative:

http://www.leakeyfoundation.org/foundation/f1_6.jsp

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well that brings the issue more in line with creationist arguments which always claimed that homo habilis was just another (australopithecene) ape and had nothing to do with homo sapiens. Now the evolutionists have accepted that and of necessity talk about a missing link other than the discredited homo habilis which is yet to be found.

We say it will never be found because any skeletons out there are either fully human or fully ape. One more link in the so called human evolutionary tree is out.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Good find, thanks!

• unique1
    unique1

Very interesting!!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Hmm... This is weird. I didn't think this was current news? I'm pretty confident this is how it was last I checked. Maybe not. Anyway - to me, this makes more sense than a straight 'ladder'. "The bushy tree" seems to gel much better with how I view the whole evolution process.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Hmm... This is weird. I didn't think this was current news? I'm pretty confident this is how it was last I checked. Maybe not. Anyway - to me, this makes more sense than a straight 'ladder'. "The bushy tree" seems to gel much better with how I view the whole evolution process.

Hm well I just happened to see this on Yahoo. So I figured it was new. I Did try to find a link to something like StillAJwEx suggested. No luck. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit