Lacking news reports maybe .... Barb Anderson

by carla 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I will chip in, just let me know when and how.

• BFD
    BFD

NYT ad rates for the book section as follows:

1/4 page ad = $ 31,342.50

Full page = $ 115,340.00

The $980.00 I mentioned in my earlier post would be a placement charge to be across from the best sellers page.

I wonder how much a bill board costs? I'll check.

BFD

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I called "Signs in 1 Day". The following sign would cost us about $350. (We'd make it with Barbara's info, provided she agreed). If we ordered in quantity, it would be about $250 a sign. If we could get private property owners near the Kingdom Halls, Convention Centers, Bethel, etc. to put this sign up for a few days, it would be great! I could see this hanging over a fence! But, I know that there "sign ordinances" in some places...so we'd have to make sure it was ok. But, that's just a phone call away. We could also make signs for football games, baseball games, etc. Skeeter **************************** Banners (Vinyl & Digital)

Young American 3'x20' blue banner 13oz vinyl material with digital print.

Signs In 1 Day can produce any kind of banner, from a simple "Grand Opening" vinyl banner to a complex digitally printed banner. We have many different materials and colors to choose from. All of our banners are custom made to your specifications.

Details:
    • Interior or exterior
    • Resistant to weather
    • Several colors to choose from
    • Strong and durable
    • Fire retarding
    • Inexpensive per square foot
    Ideal for:
    • Trade show displays
    • Temporary business signs
    • Display signs
    • Large attention getters
    • Promotions
    • Grand openings
  • Emma
    Emma

A billboard that could be seen from the Brooklyn Bridge would be terrific!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have used this company to make banners: http://sm-pm.com/. It costs under $50 for a full color vinyl banner with grommets, depending upon what size you want. I got a few that were around 6 feet x 4 feet and they were around $35. If you bought it through Freeminds or another nonprofit org., you could avoid paying sales tax.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

It would be good also to consider 'viral emails' and/or see how much placing online banners in very prominent sites, like mySpace, Google and such would cost and maybe create a PayPal account where everybody can contribute what they can when they can so we can get the word out.

We should take advantage of non-traditional media, considering that traditional media is losing popularity.

There are also regional papers, or smaller 'penny pincher' papers (that are free for the readers) that can be good tools to get the word around.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i will gladly put some money in. pm me if you decide to do this.

• ronin1
    ronin1

Please let me know also.

I will be glad to contribute monies for this.

Thanks,

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit