They're at it again!

by RR 19 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

The grammar fairy says, the subject line should be

They're at it again!

• Jehovah_God
    Jehovah_God

The fact is I can belch so loud I can destroy entire galaxy clusters and render black holes back into stars. You do not want me to prove this to you....

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Jehovah has STUCK his modern-day organization. Can we not do likewise?

Yes!!! Next Question???

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Where is this scripture that refers to this Earthly organisation?

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• RR
    RR

I think it should say, "Jehovah is stuck with his earthly organization."

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

The Earthly Org is sticking a foot up His arse.

Hey lookie lookie lookie!!! Arma.....oops, false alarm.....

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hmm,

I wonder if this means they are about to spring some "new light" on the subject that may be damaging to the JW's had they not been forwarned in this fashion?

Or, maybe the "new light" was already sprung?

• zev
    zev

new light!

The watchtower has been sleeping with GODS enemy!

Now, turn off the light and look the other way.

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• Thirdson
    Thirdson
    Necessarily, over the years there have been corrections and adjustments to our understanding of certain scriptures.

It wouldn't be so bad if the real changes were actually about the Bible. Unfortunately, most of the wacky and hurtful dogma of JWs have no basis in the Bible. Blood transfusions aren't mentioned and it takes a lot of scripture twisting to get the WTS idea of no blood except the kit form kind. Monthly hours, reporting time, shunning family members, sexual practices, contraception and sterilization to name a few have no basis in the Bible yet these things change every few years.

Let's not forget that the necessary changes included changes in ideas about aluminum cookware, vacinations, organ transplants, alternative service and voting. It seems that plenty of other religions had the right idea way before Jehovah "directed" the Watchtower to get it right.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Zev,

I love it...

-- In the GB room at this very moment --

Ok, how can we turn this UN scandal into $$$$$$$$ for us??? Ahh.. I know...

-- In a not-too distant Watchtower: --

"Some brothers were recently caught fornicating with the wild beast. This is understandable, after all, in our zeal to have the world come to an end, these poor misguided brothers thought that by 'spying' on the beast they could hurry things along. We, like all humans are fallible, and forgiveness should be extended to our christian brothers. We should also be mindful that Jehovah has his reasons for everything. He allowed this to happen, even if we cannot understand this at the moment. We need to accept that he hasn't shown us the corrosponding light for this event yet."

-- In a not-too-distant Awake! --

"The United Nations has done much good for the world in which we live."

-- In a not-too-distant Kingdom Ministry: --

"The Scarlet-Beast is beginning to stir.. Jehovah told us to stop our spying work with the beast. Isn't it wonderful that Jehovah allowed his will to be done, even though we did not understand the events at the time. Jehovah MAY have given us a sign.. One can only imagine what joy this brings to us, as it MAY signal Jehovah is ready to make his move.. Won't it be joyous when we are no longer hampered by satan's evil ways. And what better way than to spend the time we have left in this system of things than in field service, bringing others to see Jehovah's love."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit