Wheres dem bones?

by Tyrone van leyen 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Most folks know the wherabouts of Russells gravesite , but shouldn't it be harder to find,than the more recent demise of the latter day presidents? Why is this? I have never come across where my favorite guy, Big Joe,aka "Da Jugde" lies. I know he was hated at Bethel by many and ,even his own kids hated him. There were only a handful at his funeral.Does anyone know where he is buried? Are there any pics. Is this because he was so detested that the society fears desecration? What about Freddy and Nathan? Where are these guys and how come anyone can tell where Russell is,before these more recently deceased burials. Wheres dem crazy bones? Do folks visit these other sites?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry I put this under experiences, I dont post topics very often and wasn't paying attention. You know how it is.

• JK666
    JK666

From what I understand, there is a private gravesite at Watchtower Farms in Wallkill, NY that they call the "Launching Pad." (i.e., sending them old boys to heaven) JK

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hard Questions eh! Whoever gets a pic of Rutherfords Grave site wins the sleuth contest. I'd be suprized. C'mon Terry, Gary Blondie, Gary buss and all you brainiacs. Maybe there is no prize, cuz I honestly don't know the answers. I read multiple witness sites for months, and posts in the archives of JWD and never came across it. I would be satisfied at least to know why this is.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hmm! were doing good Jkkk. any pics

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

How did you know that? I bet if you asked the average witness they wouldn'tr know that. Perhaps this is commom knowledge among bethelites, but then again Wallkill ain't Brooklynn either. Maybe this is just something that the higher echelon know about or I have been living in the woods tooo long.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I searched and found:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=7046810

But: *Alledged or in dispute.

Have tried to search for a grave image, but couldn't find any.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

WOW! very interesting awakened. It seems we have a mystery here. One mystery that was just solved for me in this instance is the date of Rutherfords death. My father was born on Feb.6 1942. I always thought that Rutherfords death wa the date of my father birth in 1942. Here we see it was Jan8. This was the birth of my mother in 1947. I know that doesn't mean much to you folks out there but to me its a strong case for reincarnation. Jan. 8 for anybody that gives a rats ass was also the birthdate of Elvis Presley in 1935. I know no one cares. But I still find it strange. Any how I'm into dates. Good job awakened. Dam it we need some photos!

• streets76
    streets76

Hey Ty,

At the end of chapter 6 of Barbara Grizzuti Harrison's Visions of Glory: A History and a Memory of Jehovah's Witnesses , there is this:

"I worked, the summer of 1953, at the Watchtower cannery in Woodrow, and I never knew Rutherford's grave was there. For all his public exposure, the private man remained mysterious, remote, inaccessible. His grave is unvisited."

http://www.exjws.net/vg.htm

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Indeed S76 a mystery to all. Can a man be that hated. What is the reason. Thanks for that info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit