Would you have been born if your parents were NOT J-dubs?

by Highlander 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

I think it's very safe to say that I would not have been born if one or both of my parents were never jw's. Mom and Dad met because they were witnesses. If not for this cult, they wouldn't have met and I(their armagedden baby) would never have existed.

For me it's bittersweet. I hate this cult, but I wouldn't be here without it. Irony, ya gotta love it.

• changeling
    changeling

The butterfly effect.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Lol, my parents met at a bar before they came into the religion. They used to be a lot of fun back in the day, they told me I was conceived while the show, "Godd times" was on... lol... talk about a good time, huh?

• watson
    watson

If it weren't for Brother Rutherford, I wouldn't be here either!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Nah, my parents were already together when they got involved in the cult.

nj

• Undecided
    Undecided

I don't know, but I was born exactly 9 months from the time my parents were at a convention in 1935.

Ken P.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I ask myself if I would prefer that my parents were never dubs, even if that means that they'd never meet and I would never exist.

• PEC
    PEC

Same here, it would have been better if my parents were never dubs. My mother would probably still be alive today if the FDS hadn't murdered her.

Philip (of the 81 posts to jedi class.)

• Highlander
    Highlander
    I don't know, but I was born exactly 9 months from the time my parents were at a convention in 1935.

Hmm. Was there a little hanky panky going on underneath the bleachers?

• Miss Bliss
    Miss Bliss

Hmmm Strange question I never thought about. I would definitly not be here if my parents were not JW cultists and since I am very glad to be here so I say go FDS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit