How Did Recieving "New Light" Drive You Crazy and Leave the Witnesses?

by flipper 11 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse
    If a JW married some one who was not a witness and when Armageddon comes, that witness will die at Armagedon no matter if the wedding took place over 20 years ago, and the person who was not a JW is now. It does not matter if their mate became an elder, a minsteral servant, or even a pioneer. That witness who married at non JW will die at Armageddon because they were not faithful to Jehovah at one point in their life time. There is no forgiveness in Jehovah for that.

I have never heard this...if any witless told me this,

I would ask them point blank, ''then why was Peter forgiven when he denied Jesus three times?''

I would ask them to show me the scripture that states being unfaithful is an unforgivable sin.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks to all of you for your posts. It's so true that the flip flopping the witnesses did really clarified the need to get out for a lot of us. Like you said, " 1975" think how many sold all their stuff, moved into a trailer to go witness where the " need" was greater. Greater for what? The poor farm? Finally free- So glad you finally got out. So sorry you had to watch your long time borg relatives waste their lives in it since the 1930's. My mom and dad 80 and 82 have been in it since 1951. I feel sorry for them.

Another expression they used in the early 80's was recieving the new information was like a tacking ship moving ever slowly forward but moving side to side! What the hell kind of illustration was that?! To me the damned ship looked like it was spinning around caught in some year in year out rip tide, never going anywhere just making us more dizzy from their crazy mental jargon! What say you all on this? Peace out, Mr. Flipper welcome your thoughts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit