where did everybody go

by joelbear69 26 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

its been years since i posted. i've gone through a rough period. but i've posted enough about that.

i have recovered and hope to be part of the board again. hopefully Simon will give me my old name

back. but that's up to him.

where are all those people who posted years ago when i was here?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well, I have no idea who you are but welcome back!

There are a few 'old times' on the board I'm sure who will recognize you. Just give them some time and I'm sure they will start showing up.

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, jb. I remember you. I'm glad you're back. Are you still in Georgia? I'm glad times are better. You shouldn't leave just because you're going through a bad time. We are here to support you through all times, good and bad. I had a long break from posting as well because I didn't have the internet at home.

Welcome back!

SandraC

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I remember you.

I know there was a chunk of time where many wondered what happened to you. Glad to see ya back.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((Joel))) Glad to see you back. I often thought about you during your absence. Stick around. I missed you. What have you been up to?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I remember you, glad you're back. I've been through a rough patch myself, it seems to be part of the territory - life that is.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey, Joelbear, I was just thinking of you the other day - honest!

Welcome back. If you're the one I remember, are you still out and proud of it? I hope things are going well for you.

You didn't try to rejoin the JWs again, did you??

S4

• changeling
    changeling

I wasn't here that long ago but: Welcome Back!

changeling

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Joel -

I noticed you were gone and even started a thread asking about you: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110772/1.ashx

Glad you are back and things are better now.

-Aude.

• JK666
    JK666

JB69, Welcome back! JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit