What's Your BEST Asset & Worst Quality?

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Finally_Free, are you as onery as you sound?

• free2think
    free2think

I tend to take people as i find them, which very often is to my detriment.

• minimus
    minimus

My good perception abilities can tend to make me a bit judgmental, so I try to guard against that.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Finally_Free, are you as onery as you sound?

Of course I'll say no, but people who know me personally would probably call me a grouchy bastard. W

• minimus
    minimus

You seem like a "grouchy bastard". But a funny "grouchy bastard".

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I try to look for the best and bring out the best in everyone even if it seems to be a lost cause to everyone else.

Sieze the day, encouraging cheerleader, team player type.

That can also be very annoying if it's too over the top.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

My incisiveness and honesty are some of my best qualities, depending on your perspective. Some of my worst: lack of patience and a tendency to be spiteful or vengeful. I curb this but it is there. It is a good thing I have no magical powers or I would definitely pay people back.

Guess who would be first on my list.

LHG

• minimus
    minimus

I'm very good at imitations. I can easily imitate a person's voice, mannerisms and approach. People will die laughing by how I can be a caricature of someone by looking at their idiosincracies and oddities....This tells me that I'm a critical person by nature, but a funny bastard, nonetheless.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

My best assets are that I am "honest" "caring" "gentle" "perceptive" "strong" "openminded"

My worst attributes are that I am "stubborn", a "procrastinator" "caring", and "moody"

LTF

• lies all lies
    lies all lies

My best quality is I am extremely forgiving---Worst quality is that while I forgive, I never forget

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit