Stupid teenager(me) needs some nice words... *extremely long, sorry*

by Anony-Mouse 23 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

****But this whole situation clued me into a darker side I ignored. Neither of them are all that nice....*****

you answered all this with your own words. they are little brats! it's so awful to me to see young girls treat people like this!

you will get over this. it will take some time, and you are NOT alone! everyone here on this board is pulling for you and is here to support you. it's easy to fall for someone, anyone, when you feel alone and just want some attention and love. you are going to learn some valuable lessons from all this.

try not to take it too hard, the part about figuring out the opposite sex. I'm 32 and still trying to figure most guys out..... ;)

IMO you are bigger, braver, and smarter than any jw girl deserves.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

As for real freinds and an exit strategy, I've got both.

Met a buncha nice folks from Australia that I just love. So...my 'exit strategy' is to move halfway across the world :P. And yes, I know it will be insanely hard, and I HAVE put a lot of thought into it. I have nothing in america. I lack even the social skills to make new freinds (although apparently I'm very charming online ;) ) . I have everything I've ever wanted there: real freinds.

Also, we really were great freinds. It just seems that she works in a world thats black and white. She either likes you, or hates you. The thing that bothers me, is that I did nothing that any other 17 year old boy wouldn't do. I like girls, it's just a fact... I never acted on it, nor planned to act on it. (I'm a good little boy) So that she would so completely turn on me is what gets me...

And I don't like things to stay UNRESOLVED. It kills me not to be able to FIX it...even if she ends up hating me forever. But I think I took a buncha the advice with me. The last day of the convention, I wasn't totally depressed when I saw her walking around (Actually....did you see what she was wearing? Ugh...).

And I also saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen....to bad she's a JW (no, I'm not considering her, just kidding :P ) .

I'll be finished with school the end of this year, so I won't go public school. And we're poor. We already paid for all the homeschool stuff, so I won't let it go to waste.

I think I've got the lesson now tho. JWs don't make good freinds. As such, I've lost just about all my JW freinds. The ones I have left I'm fully prepared to leave at a moments notice. If they dropped off the face of the earth, it wouldn't bother me.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

It's "friend" not "freind". As for your "problem", you are a teenager. This type of thing is part of life. Moving to the other side of the planet isn't going to change that fact. Stan

• jgnat
    jgnat

Get some great posters of Australia and put them in your wall. Or if that is too blatant, get some bookmarks and put them in your books. Dream, man, dream.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit