The Q Drum~ Reinventing The Wheel~ Why Didn't I think of This?

by Sparkplug 18 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

Fantastic ideas!! Gives a new take on the expression "Dammit, you kids go outside and PLAY. Play harder!" Kids playing in eight hour shifts. Could be a bad thing.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Kids playing in eight hour shifts. Could be a bad thing.

Very funny....Not what I had in mind knock Knock...lol You made me spill my orange drink.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just another way to keep the black woman down. Flat heads, uncanny balance, and almost inhuman neck strength were creating a breed of supa-fly women, and the man couldn't deal.

Now that's sexy.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Just another way to keep the black woman down. Flat heads, uncanny balance, and almost inhuman neck strength were creating a breed of supa-fly women, and the man couldn't deal.

Now that's sexy.

You would know about keeping the black woman down. Better bite this strong neck Six. lol

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

We have to fetch drinking water here...I am going to get me some of these.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Love the rolling drum idea - maybe they can develop something similar to get wine from the liquor store to the house for the inebriated - think of the huge cut down in DUI convictions. But then maybe we'd have people getting snowballed over by run away wine vaults on the sidewalk...that could be funny though.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Sorry Sparkplug. Just my awkward view of things :) ....never meant to meant to make anyone spew drink. lol

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Love the rolling drum idea - maybe they can develop something similar to get wine from the liquor store to the house for the inebriated - think of the huge cut down in DUI convictions. But then maybe we'd have people getting snowballed over by run away wine vaults on the sidewalk...that could be funny though.

Oh Crumples and Knock Knock...you two have ME rolling today!

• ninja
    ninja

If you ask me ...African women are getting way too lazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit