I think I owe the board an apology

by LaniB 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Yeah, it's ok to talk about what burns you; personally this board has done so much for me, the being able to do the same. Someone has responded already that it's the Hoho mentality ito never address your own feelings, to bottle them up, and to only care about others. That's another completely imbalanced view of things sponsored by the WTS.

We're now free to get what we need: To care for others, AND express our feelings and ask for help, advice.

Its a wonderful life.

• steve2
    steve2

Hey LaniB, I hear what you're saying.

I look back on many, many things I've said and done over the years and wished I could go back and express myself in a more helpful way and not hurt the people I love.

We're all human and, in our relationships with others, can always be humble enough to admit we can learn from our errors and do better next time.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Do what you want! There is no correct way to post. Here's to being self-involved!!!!! It's the only way to be! It's the borg talking when you feel like you are being selfish and that that is a bad thing.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Rant all you want, LaniB. Most of us started off ranting, since most of us are here to heal from the similar religious wounds.

Love,

ESTEE

• bluebell
    bluebell

I did exactly the same, the only way I could reply to a post was to write what happened to me. It's natural, everyone is at a different stage of getting out of the org. To be honest I still do it, I just try to mix it with some not about me posts too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit