JWs... That's not "MEAT JUICE" that you're eating !

by AlphaOmega 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frozen one
    frozen one

Nice experiment.

How is anyone supposed to know if the meat (other than kosher) they buy at the grocery has been bled properly? And what about hot dogs, luch meat, and sausage? Some of that stuff is made of ingredients you don't want to think about.

Stop reading now if you like chicken soup and are easily grossed out.

I remember several years ago an egg company in my area had a roof collapse on one of its stadium sized hen houses. Thousand of chickens died. According to people who worked for the egg company, the Campbell's Soup company bought all the dead chickens and trucked them off to a soup factory. Were those chickens properly bled before being processed into soup?

• loosie
    loosie

No the blood isn't in the meat. The blood is in the tap water you used. lmbo Just joking

No serisously though that is a good kitchen CSI test you did.

I wish I knew about these sticks when my mother told me that was meat juice.

• minimus
    minimus

Here, I thought this thread about "MEAT JUICE" was going to refer to something else.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Here, I thought this thread about "MEAT JUICE" was going to refer to something else.

Min, You need a cold shower.

• ninja
    ninja

I thought that there had been another ban on oral sex from the society going by the title

• minimus
    minimus

I'm only looking at definition #2 from the UrbanDictionary.com.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Of all the things JWs teach that I didn't believe, pittifully, this was not one of them. You mean I've been eating BLOOD!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Of all the things JWs teach that I didn't believe, pittifully, this was not one of them. You mean I've been eating BLOOD!

Err.... Yes. But according to all the JWs that I speak with "a little is okay". Not sure if you are serious or not (never know if I'm being wound up or not) ... but looking at your avatar... it looks like it is smeared all around your mouth. alt

• eclipse
    eclipse

I once was told that Kosher meant that the food was blessed by a Rabbi,

I looked it up on wiki, and found that it just means food that is permissable to eat according to Jewish law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I also have to add that until today I wasn't aware of "definition 2" of "meat juice".

OOPS... could have chosed a better title... nevertheless, sex always sells a JWD post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit