TalkToUsPlease, MutualRespectPlease!

by smellsgood 20 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Outlaw, did he give any reason for leaving ever so abruptly?

Ok, who said "she" and got me all confused?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I feel so used.

MRP had me ironing my Kingdom Hall clothes.

I thought he was gonna show me the light.

I thought he was sent here by Jehovah God Himself to answer my sincere questions.

At this rate, I'm never goin' back!

• poppers
    poppers

Why not come back and at least let us know if you are a he or a she?

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I Know, almstwntbk didn't ya?

I was fixin' to vistit www.watchtower.borg to request my free Watchtower and AWAKE! study. Now my motivation is gone. Kinda like the generation who were 15 in 1914.

Now what am I supposed to do if I want to know about the Bible? It's not like reading it on my own will do any good. If I were to do something as foolish as that, I might mistake Proverbs 4:18 as a moral comparison, worse yet, I might understand Jesus' words about the faithful and wise servant as a Parable, not a prophecy about a group of men in Brooklyn. I'm lost!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Yes indeed Poppers, it would be most prudent.

I don't think he/she really left, I think they're just not posting. Everyone knows this board is incredibly alluring.

So, once more, I'll just plead to MutualRespect, I would be mega chuffed if you were to reply at all, just to say farewell publicly even. It would be so thoughtful of you. :)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

it doesn't smellgood

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

What-A-Coincidence, I was thinking that very thing. ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SmellsGood..MRP is a male..I found out his name,in his PM to me.....Why did he leave?..I think he bullshitted more than a little and did`nt expect the response he got.....JWD is a tough place to be,if your going to bullshit people...OUTLAW

• JK666
    JK666

Maybe we will see him at the end of the month, when he needs more hours in field service? JK

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

It could be one of those legendary JWH's,... will he/she let us know????

(hermaphrodite)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit