TalkToUsPlease, MutualRespectPlease!

by smellsgood 20 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I know your out there somewhere! Since you said you had been reading this board for at least a few weeks, and didn't have a problem researching things online, I'm surprised that it seems you've cut and run so soon!

Did you change your mind, perhaps decided it was too contrary to your beliefs for you to handle? Were you surprised at the reactions you got? Were you expecting you would actually sway some people that "Witnesses have the truth?"

Were you disturbed by what you were reading?

Alot of people took the time to respond to you, what makes you think it's ok to open a dialogue and then not to participate in the very dialogue you initiated?

Have you come to the conclusion that it isn't proper to post on an "apostate" board?

Can you at least say your farewells if you plan to leave?

You got alot of people interested in talking to you and discussing what you came on here discussing. I would love it if you stuck around and responded to peoples messages to you a bit more.

hope to see you posting!

smellsgood

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

p.s. I heart Dubs!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I guess it was what you'd call a case of 'love bombing'.

Or rather, a case of .... 'love-and-run'-ing.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Or rather, a case of .... 'love-and-run'-ing.

Is that the same thing as a one night stand?

• aniron
    aniron

She's probably read the September Kingdom Ministry.

Run to Elders to confess she posted on a forum.

• magoo
    magoo

.........a jw drive by.......dish n dash.......

magoo

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Since you said you had been reading this board for at least a few weeks, and didn't have a problem researching things online

I don't believe that statement for one minute. How often did we as JWs go door to door telling them that Jehovah's Witnesses have an open mind, and are not afraid to have open and candid discussions regarding our faith.

How many times have we told householders that the Bible teaches a particular doctrine when deep down inside, we knew that it was merely the "current understanding" that had been handed down to us from Brooklyn.

I think that it's very revealing when a person makes statements about not being afraid of open discussion, and then they duck and run for cover. It's the typical "drive by jaw-flapping" that has been done by many a troll.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Oh, man, I thought she was a dude.

Anyways, I suppose everyone here felt that warm WT embrace for a brief moment, now that gentle breeze of marketing WT authoritarianism has blown away. It was kind of her to remind us, in case we had forgotten exactly WHO had THE TRUTH.

I do want Mutual to come back, I'd love it if she'd agree to go through point by point with me the doctrines of the WT.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Guy`s!..MRP is gone.. He PM`d me..I replyed..And..He has`nt read my PM to him..Thats because he`s not here...OUTLAW

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"I don't believe that statement for one minute. How often did we as JWs go door to door telling them that Jehovah's Witnesses have an open mind, and are not afraid to have open and candid discussions regarding our faith."

I'm telling you MutualRespect, if you weren't being straight about you honestly researching your beliefs, how am I supposed to have any confidence in you honestly proseltyzing your beliefs??

What is that tactic, some kind of "theocratic warfare"??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit