Just Read the Silent Lamb website.. sooo Disgusted!!

by LearningToFly 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lotus65
    Lotus65

yea i just read it i read for about 15 minutes and felt so horrible i couldnt read any more these kinds of stories are what made me hate every singer speaker that got on the podium at this years crappy ass bullshit convention sometimes i try not to hate the jw's because the rank and file jw's are indoctrinated into a cult but i hate any jw that works at bethel or the governing body specifically because they most likely know about this stuff but dont do anything about it i told my mother her cult ( although i used the word religion ) was a breeding ground for pedifiles and she didnt believe me she said that it was just stuff made up by the apostates i bet if everyone read these stories thered be alot less than 6.5 million jw's

• milliejw
    milliejw
    Case of freed paedophile to be reviewed

The Attorney General is considering whether to appeal against a sentence handed down to a paedophile which allowed him to walk free.

Michael Porter, 38, of Okehampton Close, north London, was controversially handed a three-year community rehabilitation order after pleading guilty to 25 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on young boys.

He had used his position as a trusted ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on vulnerable victims in Clevedon, Somerset, over a 14-year period.

One of his victims was an 18-month-old baby.

Judge Tom Crowther opted not to jail the self-confessed paedophile at Bristol Crown Court after hearing he had undergone therapy.

But the Attorney General's Office said it had requested the case papers so it can consider launching an appeal against the sentence.

A spokeswoman said: "The Attorney General's Office has asked for the case papers so consideration can be given to whether or not to refer the sentence to the Court of Appeal.

"A decision will be taken within 28 days. No view has been reached at this early stage."

The sentence provoked a furious reaction from victims' groups and the defendant's own sister, who branded the judge a soft touch.

Speaking on Thursday, Tina Hughes, 40, from Clevedon, said: "I'm absolutely disgusted. I'm very, very angry. We thought he would get a sentence of at least 12 months.

"I think the judge was absolutely pathetic. He just took my brother's side completely and believed that all he needed was a bit more therapy.

"There's no justice for the victims. No closure. He had no right to leave that court room.

"He has a lovely life. He has his religion standing by him and a wife. He has lost nothing. He's just not human. He's an evil monster."

Porter pleaded guilty to three counts of gross indecency on a boy under 13, 14 counts of indecent assault on a boy under 16 and eight indecent assaults on men aged 16 and over.

The offences took place between 1986 and 2000 and involved 13 victims.

He was banned from any unsupervised contact with anyone under the age of 18 and put on the sex offenders' register.

© Independent Television News Limited 2007. All rights reserved.

• milliejw
    milliejw

FLIPPER!

Yes, I got your message, thanks so much for reply and I have replied to you xx

SPARKPLUG, xx

CLAMxx

I'VE SEEN THE LIGHTxx

ELIVELETHxx

Thanksto all of you for your encouraging posts and warm welcome, as I said to FLIPPER in my reply to her, I feel physically sick over this and I am having trouble sleeping. This is indeed a turning point for me. I will NOT be attending the Service or meeting this weekend. I will call the elders shortly, I need to make sure in my head I am doing the right thing by leaving (Not the congregation but Jehovah himself).

I am really pleased I am not in the Mill Hill congregation, because that piece of filth would have got a piece of my mind this weeked!!

I still cannot understand his wife. She wants to have children with him! She must have lost her blumming mind! I know this sounds disgusting but how long does she think it will be before he is hovering around the cot?? she must be out of her mind and as bad of him if she thinks he will be cured because he has said he is sorry AFTER being caught! Paedophilles are notrorius liars and manipulators and he will do this again. I wonder if she will be able to carry the guilt if his next victim turns out to be her baby.

Disgusting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit