What are some of the pro-JW discussion boards?

by slimboyfat 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here's one. http://jehovah.to/about.htm

By the way, slim, these boards might be most affected by the September KM, do you think?

• TheListener
  • carla
    carla

Beliefnet has one, of course I only go to the jw debate one there. Only a lurker though. That board

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/discussion_list.asp?boardID=28082

is mostly for doctrinal discussions. One jw there almost always answers with we don't go to war, Constantine........

There is a link for the jw only board.

• jeanV
  • freeme
    freeme

i dont believe in pro-witness boards.

- witnesses arent allowed to setup them
    - if they do nevertheless they arent really loyal anymore (it automatically gets the apostate-feeling)
    - even if they try to create a loyal forum its almost impossible. forums are DISCUSSION boards. there cant be discussion without different opinions. different opinions means there must be opinions which differ from WTS teaching. and that makes the board in jw terms a apostate board (dirty liars who serve their god satan)

on boards even the most loyal dub maybe expresses doubts or asks questions. so are those who answer.

internet is apostate. nobody cant do anything about it. its free information and free thinking. its completely anti JW.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SBF..There was one called "Great Crowd"..I don`t know if it`s still around.....I don`t think you`d last long on any Pro JW board..Your intelligent and think for yourself...OUTLAW

• I quit!
    I quit!
    I know there are some about, but I just can't find them at the moment. Not e-watchman: I mean like loyal Witness boards. Can anyone help me out?

I would address this question to your local congregation and the Watchtower Society. I'm sure they will be able to help you out......literally!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    SBF..There was one called "Great Crowd"..I don`t know if it`s still around.....I don`t think you`d last long on any Pro JW board..Your intelligent and think for yourself...OUTLAW

that site has been gone for years.. I used to be an admin there with the last owner..

then she created a board called foreverfriends.. which she eventually closed too...

get a load of the picture we used to have on the front of GreatCrowd... lol.. that is me in the front with the leapard type shirt.. lol.. we were getting ready for paradise!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sassy,

That is too funny

nj

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Looks like those two sites are exactly what the QB is saying are wrong. Looks like they'll have to go!

Once again, the WTS shoots self in foot, while foot is stuck firmly in mouth.

What idiots!

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit