Sept. KM question box now a video on Youtube

by Wasanelder Once 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• DannyHaszard
  • Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Every so often, you guys make me laugh out loud at my computer when I read some of your gems! WT Wizard, your use of the term 'Hindsight Book" did it for me today - I will have to remember that one! So true!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great job WasanElder!!!!!

Loved the "explanatory slides" and the music too.

Keep up the good work.

Open Mind

• JK666
    JK666

What is really cool is that this is on YouTube BEFORE most JW's have received or looked at the September KM. If they stumble upon it, they will assume it is apostate baloney. Then when they see it in their own copy it might make them think!

JK

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Good video. Should perhaps have used the higher quality scan (although it is quite legible as-is), and it would've been great with a snippet from the current Watchtower study article where it says (paraphrase) "We shouldn't let other people think for us, especially when it comes to matters as important as our lives".

• bavman
    bavman

Very cool! The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't come up under a search for "jehovahs witnesses". Not sure if as many people will run across it...

• gcc2k
    gcc2k

You misspelled "representative" :)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Wasa,

The YouTube is mightier than the sword, or even the pen. Good job! Personally I think the grainy but legible resolution is kinda cool. It suggests a pirated document - lending an air of mystery and secrecy that reflects what is actually going on within the bOrg as they attempt to clamp down on apostates access to literature.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Are you challenging my spalling? Thanks a lut. W.Once

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks, just added my own comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit