How many have wives who think it's the truth?

by drew sagan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Count me in; my wife still believes. Any advice is appreciated.

• ninja
    ninja

my wife thinks she is on the governing body....she was on the phone to jehovah last night....telling him off probably

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

AHEM!

"So, summed up, I felt the organization was a crutch for my wife. Eventually I stopped trying to kick the crutch out from under her and supported her needs until she could stand on her own. When she could stand, she took the first step herself."

You neglected to mention that every time you tried the kick the crutch out I tried to beat you to death with it.

All I knew was being a JW. All my friends, my parents and identity were tied up in the JW's. I'll let you know when i start sleeping again, without nightmares, and the pain in my chest lessens when ever I think about the huge changes I have made lately. So cut your spouses some slack, this isn't easy for anyone.

• coaster
    coaster

drew and canadian couple, I went back to find this thread. I have been badly kicking my wifes crutch for about two years now and must stop or leave. Drew, have you posted more about this subject? Bobbi, how "hands off" did you husband get as far as meetings etc. Did you just go solo for a long time? You two canadians could do a blog or talk show about this.

Coaster

• garybuss
    garybuss

When I accepted that nothing was going to change, something changed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit