Next year's District Convention will be 4 days?

by erandir 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• erandir
    erandir

WTWizard recently started a topic discussing assemblies and conventions and mentioned the following:

(next year, it is four days but only apostates have access to that information

Can someone please point me to the thread that discussed this or post the information in this topic?

Apparently, this is news to a few of us. Thanks.

• Orgull
    Orgull

If it's true, it would really suck.

I remember the four day conventions back when I was younger. Excruciating.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I remember the four day conventions back when I was younger. Excruciating.

It's obvious you weren't around for the EIGHT DAY pain in the ASSemblies.....

• slmdf
    slmdf

I don't believe the conventions next year will be 4 days. Doesn't make sense. Shorter public talk and longer conventions?

Of all the JW's I know, none have said anything about this. Yes, convention locations are booked 4 days, but that's typical for set up and cleaning the day prior. That's how it's been done in our city for years. Until there is hard evidence, I wouldn't pay it too much attention.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

as if the three days weren't enough torture???? imagine dragging three children to those...i stopped going to all three days a looooooooooooong time ago...it's like information overload!!!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I would have almost believed this if it said that next years conventions would be 2 days.

4 days? No chance in hell...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    ...it's like information overload!!!!

Allow me to correct?

...it's like mis-information overload!!!!

Jeff

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

TRUE.........

• Arthur
    Arthur

The posts made by WTWizard need to be taken with a grain of salt. I have seen him make other statements similar to this that have later proved to be utterly false. When anyone on the forum makes statements about some kind of "inside knowledge", always question them about it and ask for specifics. If they don't reply to your question; it is usually always a sign of a B.S.er.

• avengers
    avengers

I remember the 8 day ASSemblies.

That was a lot of fun.

!!NOT!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit