Do You Feel Good Telling Off The GB & Other Watchtower Officials Here?

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• erandir
    erandir

Haven't told any of them off yet...so I guess now is a good time to start:

Bite me, FDS! I hope I leave a bitter taste, too! You bunch of arrogant Pharisees...

There...shocking, I know. I'll tone it down a bit from now on, though.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey everyone, I subscribe to Mary's view and Tyrones' view. Also Seeker 4 just had a great thread recently explaining the good points of why jwd is so valuable. We have to realize what we are dealing with here. A mind controlling cult which wishes to take away people's freedom, and is intent on breaking up families in the process, whether intentionally or unintentionally, it doesn't matter to them, as long as their ideals and goals are put forth. Their steamrolling ungodly organization will keep putting out misleading droning crap to mislead the masses. We ,each of us can have an impact stopping it.

Whether or not they listen here is a non issue, they probably do like Mary and Tyrone said. That being said then the real benefit of this jwd site should not be lost, it can serve a dual purpose of helping people see facts and lies of the org. and help them get off the fence if they are caught in between and give them a safety net to drop into with real people who will be there for them with support and help, somewhere to turn. As I'm writing this my wife is talking to Mincan on the phone, trying to build him up. She sure as hell didn't learn that from the witnesses, she saw a need on this board to show caring. And I feel that's how a lot of us should view this board. How can we use what we learn here to help others with problems and assist them to leave the evil cult? Isn't that a lot of our motives here? I think most of us are on the same page with this! And if the governing body boys read my rants, then that's just icing on the cake as I look at it, it's not my prime objective. Main thing is helping people! And if the gb reads it, like Bob Marley said in a song once," Who the Cap Fit, Wear It". Peace to you all, Mr. Flipper

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, Mr. Flipper!

Please tell Mrs. Flipper to give our love and support to Mincan.

• flipper
    flipper

Nvr- I told Mrs. Flipper to say Hi and support for Mincan! Peace out, whew! think I'll have a brewsky after this thread! Go watch Borat and laugh! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit