Do You Feel Good Telling Off The GB & Other Watchtower Officials Here?

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

DIE, CULT, DIE! That does give me the tingles!

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It really turns me on when you say that, BFD. LOL!

• minimus
    minimus

Nvrgb, we're all fools here, bud!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'll drink to that, min. LOL!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Yes sometimes I feel like a fool for having strong opinions and then later seeing that there are many other ways of looking a scenario. If no one had convictions there wouldn't be much discussion going on. I can still respect other folks ideas though. Unless I detect a mean spirit I save my nastiness for headquarters.

All the the things written here, right or wrong, people read and make up their own minds. But make no mistake, this is all energy and it has an effect, no matter how big or small we imagine it to be. They are ideas, just as the watchtower has it ideas, and there is power behind it. Especially when it gets organized. Give it time. This is the information age. I'm so glad Minimus you have raised so many questions and have stirred up the hearts and minds of people here for so long. I truly beleive it does have value. I'm glad somebody does it.

Calling ourselves fools is a humble way of keeping ourselves in check. If only the elders would call themselves fools. Lets not beat ourselves up too much, though.Trying to put the value of this board into perspective is tuff. My opinion.... It has great value and it is certainly helping chip away at a monstrosity that has been unfettered for far to long. Wait and see what the future holds. You might be very suprized.

Question. If a lot of folks think that no real witness or Gb member reads this stuff and no one cares then why don't you all post your pictures and names. AHA!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Lets see...didn't know any...makes me feel good to make comments about the whole orginzation...as to the gb...their a bunch of dead men walking...best I can do...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Question. If a lot of folks think that no real witness or Gb member reads this stuff and no one cares then why don't you all post your pictures and names. AHA!

I was gonna ask a particular red dot that same question! LOL!

Good one, man!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Well now...that's me over to the left and that's my name...but what would be the point...many here have a need to be hidden...me, I've been away so long I don't give a tinkers damm...what they gonna do, hunt me down? That was tried once...they never came back...

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

LOL! I feel the same way Quentin!

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I don't think any member of the governing body or bethel or whatever is going to be reading this...but there are still active jw's here and the truth of the matter is that I myself am not da'd or df'ed as of yet and I'd like to keep it that way so I can still talk to my family..duh...that's the reason for my anonymity...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit