I think we have them on the run!

by Wasanelder Once 10 Replies latest social current

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

A young friend who attends in name only and is not baptized, informed me of the announcement about 30 minute talks. The counsel was read from the platform that if there is bad news about this "System" to avoid discussing it. The phrase "Gloom and Doom" was actually used in the talk. He thought it was really sad that they were taking a core belief, the destruction of 6 billion people and watering it down. I think the fact that it is ripe with deception is driving home the things I've been saying here and there. He's disgusted. I don't know how much longer he can play the game. In his heart he's not there on purpose. It's the old family thing. My point is, we have the Gov. Body on the run. They have to respond to the glut of online videos that have exposed their duplicity. There are images from the publications that are filling the screens of the Youtube domain and of course audio quotes incorporated into the same videos. THe Gov body must be freaked. They have to combat all the negative exposure that the net has focused on them. It's really a matter of shining the light on their own crap. Maybe that's why the new WT arrangement? to keep the negative to a minimum? What do you think, are we making ground? W.Once

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes,we are making a difference..With the internet it`s starting a Snowball Effect..WBT$ is taking their lumps..It`s only just begun..The WBT$ is not prepared for what is to come...OUTLAW

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Wasanelderonce,

I agree with you!! When I had my mother read the KM, she "They are running scared!!" This latest KM may just drive some straight to the Internet to find out just what are they so afraid of them finding out! I think it is shocking, but very exciting news!!! I feel for anyone who is still in because they have to be, not because they want to be. (((HUGS))) to your friend!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I'm not sure they can ever take the negatives out..but maybe they mean to make their side defensible by not publicly endorsing the idea.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

There's a lot of pissed off people out there who were shut down and never had a voice. The society never had any opposition and thought they could keep raking people over the coals. Now people have a voice in technicolour and all the skeletons in the watchtower closet that they thought were dead and buried are coming back to haunt them like a ghost.

The interesting thing is, I've always said about the society " There is no ass to kick and no neck to choke." Well guess what you governing body losers. Now we're fighting back with technology of the information age and now........ "You have no ass to kick and no neck to choke.!" It's coming from all angles including all those pending pedophile lawsuits you will one day have to pay for. You are losing credibility by the day, and it will speed up. Watch your asses shit heads, cuz we're coming after you!

It sure is fun watching you scramble and slowly drown. Paybacks a bitch ain't it! You're goin down! We oficially disfellowship you from the human race, for being liars, and for acts unbecoming of a human being with a soul.

• Gill
    Gill

I think it is the University trained lawyers, with their Watchtower paid for higher education that are embarrassed and ashamed at the exposure that the WT society is getting for its past claims. These are the ones that are reigning in the governing body. These are probably the same ones that will bring down the WT from the inside......and then run off with all of its money!! Good luck to them!

It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it!

• Mary
    Mary
    It sure is fun watching you scramble and slowly drown. Paybacks a bitch ain't it! You're goin down! We oficially disfellowship you from the human race, for being liars, and for acts unbecoming of a human being with a soul.

Well said Tyrone. I wonder when Rosalee's going to make an appearance here to defend the Organization and to show her "loyalty" to it by slamming those who dare say anything negative about them.

• Brigid
    Brigid

I suppose the most delectable part is it's nothing made up or even blown out of proportion just republishing and highlighting what they've already published and schlepped around door to door for years. I especially love the pictures of fireballs coming from the sky and children falling into cavernous holes in the ground as retribution for not listening to Jehovah's Witnesses as represented by the corporation known as the Watchtower bible and tract society.

Delightful really.

I'm loving the age of Aquarius.

All He does is make information widely available. He is the Father of Revolutions.

• badboy
    badboy

IS IT TIME TO ROLL OUT THE BARREL?

• startingover
    startingover

Well said Tyrone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit