"Big Love"...did anybody see it last night?

by Dagney 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Anyone?

Barb is "inactive" in her local church.

Is Selma Green a he/she??

Very good show last night.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You may not get a reply, there was another thread started this a.m. about the show.

It was a good one, more like a season finale I thought.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Yeah it was good last night!

Selma Green is a she I believe. And what's the deal with sex only being for procreation Sounds like what my JW mother told me when I was 13. God forbid you should enjoy something that feels so damn good

nj

• Dagney
    Dagney

You may not get a reply, there was another thread started this a.m. about the show.

It was a good one, more like a season finale I thought.

Thanks! Obviously I didn't scroll back far enough!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Where is the other post??? I can't find it, help I hate to miss stuff!

nj

• sandy
    sandy

Last night was soooo good! The sex scenes I have to say were pretty hot too . . . LOL

I'm really not liking Bill so much as I said before. He is so selfish! But it dies make for good television drama.

Selma is a woman at least that is what she/he looks like to me. I was totally thrown when they killed off Roman. He is dead, right? I guess we'll know for sure next week. I can't wait.

• Miss Bliss
    Miss Bliss

Selma is most definitly a woman....

I saw her have a cameo part on another TV show where she plays a woman and I thought Oh My God this whole time I never even questioned whether her character on Big Love was a man or a woman so I had to look it up...Crazyness... and yes those sex scenes where hot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit