All current JWs: What is this?

by AuldSoul 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Open Mind, I know. Hence my may/never comment.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Scholar,

I have read the book, "Millions Now Living Will Never Die." It is not a transcript of the talk, but is the basis for the preaching campaign. The full title of the talk is explained, in detail, within the book.

I take it you have never read the false prophecy that truly first launched the religion. I have all the specifics.

The book proclaimed that the world ended, on schedule, in 1914 and that the ancient worthies would be coming back in 1925, just prior to Armageddon, the final destruction of the wicked. I don't know which "specific points" you are you talking about.

Was the title of the talk a true or a false proclamation? That is a "specific point" from both the Proclaimers book and the Revelation book.

I hope you aren't just going to pretend to have answers for me again, while only stringing together lots of completely immaterial questions, like last time. I am not going on a scavenger hunt with you. Either you can or can't answer. Either you will or won't. I hope you will show some integrity.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• minimus
    minimus

You're expecting a lot, Auld Soul.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

An interesting side not regarding what Rutherford said in regards to his own teachings regarding 1925:

*** w84 10/1 p. 24 ‘Jehovah Has Dealt Rewardingly With Me’ ***

Regarding his misguided statements as to what we could expect in 1925, he once confessed to us at Bethel, “I made an ass of myself.”

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love it when delusional drunks pretend to speak for the Creator of the universe and then laugh it off as a joke when their claims are proven to be lies by the passage of time.

I really love it.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Je' fer that, ahm eatin' half yer pee-can pie!

• minimus
    minimus

Where is Scholar? Perhaps he is easing nature.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The JW answer is that they interpreted scripture wrong, they did not make a "prophecy". JWs point out that the end of the gospel of John shows faithful disciples had spread the false idea that the end would come in John's lifetime. They too were guilty of misinterpretation rather than false prophecy.

Slim

• Open mind
    Open mind
    Open Mind, I know. Hence my may/never comment.

Roger that, Red Dot. Didn't correctly catch your drift. Open Mind

• Open mind
    Open mind

First Draft Title for Drunkaford's talk (A never-before-released glimpse behind the scenes) :

Millions Now Living Will Never Die in Financial Security

Drunkaford: Hmmmm. Who's gonna go for that? (hic)

Sidekick: I know! Let's just lop off those last 3 words.

Drunkaford: Yeah. Now we're talkin' Holy Spirit. Pass me that bottle!

hahahahahaha

Open Mind

Hey if the F&D slave can do this for the DC Drama aka "The Fantasy Life of Greedy Gehazi" why not moi?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit