Online Buisness - Does Anyone Have One?

by gumby 28 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Shameless plug here:

alt

When I say custom mugs, these are an example of what I have been making. I get orders from 1 to 30 at a time, mostly for reunions and businesses. I print anything, no rules and no limits. I do this here in San Diego.

As for the rest of the business, it is located in Phoenix, AZ.... the kids are starting it up... I am just the owner/money guy. They will be doing tshirts, baby clothes, etc. My son is a graphic designer and does web pages, as I do, so we are going to pile all our skills into one bucket and market it, once this newest grandkid is born (Friday).

Animal

• KW13
    KW13

thanks blackswan.

• bookworm
    bookworm

yes boet, I have some ideas - [email protected]

• badboy
    badboy

I HAVEN'T GOT AN INTERNET BUSINESS YET, BUT AM HOPING THE DWP(FORMERLY DSS) WILL GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO PERMITTED WORK.

IF THEY ALLOW ME, I WILL DO AN INTERNET BUSINESS.

• gumby
    gumby

Animal, awesome coffee mugs! Your post was an inspiration!3D smileys

Drew,

Aren't there ways of getting your site on the first page for free?

I'm surprized only one here has mentioned E-Bay. Reselling a product seems like an easy task with little overhead. Yes/no?

Gumby

• animal
    animal

Gumby....

We will be opening up the ebay store as soon as things are ready. Too soon for that now for my cups. The kids and I are having a meeting to plan out what we will keep in stock to sell. Once the stock is set up, we will throw it on our website and on ebay.

Animal

• gumby
    gumby

Good Luck Animal....keep me informed of your progress in a PM if you can.

So, that's it? No more online buisnesses? Slacker bastards!!!!

I was hoping someone would have a story to blow my socks off

Next time you hear from me I'll be driving a new Convertable Corvette, I'll have 3 blondes sitting in the back, gold chains around my neck, spendy sunglasses, a hawiian shirt on, black hairs pokin out of the shirt, a smile, and I'll look like the richest bastard in my state

Gumwealthy

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumdreamer said: Next time you hear from me I'll be driving a new Convertable Corvette,

I'll have 3 blondes sitting in the back,

Image Preview

gold chains around my neck, spendy sunglasses, a hawiian shirt on, black hairs pokin out of the shirt, a smile, and I'll look like the richest bastard in my state

Well, good luck sweetheart.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

ex-nj-xw, there are plenty of books about running your own medical transcription business out of your home. As to marketing and getting attention, make an appointment with your local SCORE (Service Core of Retired Executives) chapter. It's free.

BlackSwanofMemphis,

Seems like self employment is the way to go anymore.

And how! In the process of doing market research for the business I'm starting, I discovered that one in eight Americans is either running their own business or trying to start one!

gently feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit