How is you all? Mouthy!

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Well after a lot more gray hairs & frustration. I am back. Thank you Mary for the luncheon & lovely expressive card a couple of days before I left.

Hey Grace! You're back sooner than what I thought you would be!! I hope the move went well......

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi again. Couldnt get the sound for the video on you tube, I am having so much trouble with my new internet. First the phone wouldnt connect for two days, no line in here, then I got a new internet supplier sympatico, but that is all screwed up. I will send this message & then I cant get back to e-mails. It isnt me. my daughter came over & tried but useless.

Then when we try to get help we cant understand the helper/ Someone says they are IN INDIA???? We are not predujuced ,,,,but we are having so much trouble...So I wont probably on for awhile --if I cant get on.... BOO HOO !!!! Thanks Mary I will call you when I can use this phone again....This is the way I feel &

Hey no T.V also ......Could this be hell???? The guy that wrote a nasty thing about me after the video must have sent me there

• BFD
    BFD

Oh dear, technical difficuluties. It's the worst!

I hate it when you call for IT support and you can't even understand them beacuse of accents or, hell, just plain bad english! Don't worry mouthy it will all be taken care of in due time. I love, love. loved your YouTube premier!

Hope to hear from ya soon, granny!

BFD

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes it's irritating when electrical/ techy things don't work. I am not very mechanical, so I have to get tech support or borrow a teenager.

Perhaps you can get a teen for a day

Glad you are back on the board.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Welcome back, Grace. I loved your interview on YouTube. I hope you're on again soon!

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Welcome back ((((Mouthy))))

I haven't been around for a while myself, but was just checking in to find a friendly face, and well saw yours and remembered the good ole times on here.

Hope all is well with you.
    Kim

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks everyone.... Its good to be back I missed each & everyone of you

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((Grace))))))

I miss you already!! Glad to hear the move went well, sorry to hear about the other problems though! Things will get sorted out for you though!

My internet is down right now too, I'm at the office checking things. Lots of changes since I saw you last, we'll have to get together so I can fill you in on things!

Love

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit