Damaging property and driveways in Field Service. The good old days.

by Open mind 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks for the welcome. Sometimes I think the thought of ever having to do FS again is the thing that most prevented me from ever going back... and there were times that I thought going back would just be the easiest option... get my mom off my back... she really is the queen of guilt trip!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Present day problems in Florida:

Many Florida natives have the habit of parking on their lawns. Many JW's feel they can do the same when pulling into a neighborhood. My mom has yelled over and over to get off people's lawns,.... to no avail! The grass that grows here is much like crab grass in the north and does not tolerate foot traffic much less auto traffic.

The other problem here is people leave their garage doors open and so many of the JW's don't think twice about walking into a garage and knocking on the interior door!

Here is one more for you! When someone doesn't answer the door, those with cell phones connected to the internet will go back to the car, look up the name if it is listed on the mail box or punch in the address to get the phone number and call! Of course many times the phone is answered when the door was not! (All the while still sitting in front of the house in a car)

What nerve!

r

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    This driveway looks like someting out of the movie "Deliverance".

Did brother Gung-ho have to squeal like a pig?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Restrangled said:

"When someone doesn't answer the door, those with cell phones connected to the internet will go back to the car, look up the name if it is listed on the mail box or punch in the address to get the phone number and call! Of course many times the phone is answered when the door was not! (All the while still sitting in front of the house in a car)"

Why am I not surprised?!?

Guess this is the 21st century digital "foot in the door".

Gee, I wonder why more people don't accept our life-saving waters of truth?

Open Mind

(of the, yeah my Grandfather used to actually use his foot, class)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Funny thread worth BTTT

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks BP!

Glad you liked it.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit