I Love all the Simpsons Avatars!

by still_in74 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I like mine too but I took it off so that the elders wouldn't recognize me.....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I sure I will be accused of lying and making this up but I was THERE at the DC it was a white and black elder sitting at a table discussion on the podium who made the comment about the "Simpsons being bad for JW's".I had carpooled with Roberta and Bob N. from the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom hall and we had a lively chat about the remark and how we would be agreeable to be obediant in little things it Jehovah's organization said it.The only thing i'm not sure is the summer it was 99-2001

dannyhaszard's Xanga Site

These Watchtower charlatans ordered the rank and file followers in 1990 NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN or watch the animated Simpson's TV show. ...
    www.xanga.com/DannyHaszard?nextdate=9%2F19%2F2005+10%3A52%3A10.963&direction=n - 114k

My post at above blog

These Watchtower charlatans ordered the rank and file followers in 1990 NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN or watch the animatedSimpson'sTV show.I was THERE at the district convention and heard it for myself. Hmmmm,is Bart Simpson an apostate? Control freaks with a mean streak.
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Okay. I'm an idiot. How do I get my avatar here?

Sorry.

TIA

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Dagney, click on the link that says 'profile' under your name in the upper left corner of the page.

• free2think
    free2think

Your not an idiot Dagney, i didnt know how to put mine on either, another kind poster did it for me.

ediited to add: oops i miss read your post, but your still not an idiot.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Goddess dammit! What is a URL? I'm trying to avatar here!

• Alana
    Alana

I love them too!!! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit