My non JW hubby just got a call from an elder!!!!!!

by Es 21 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Another question...does your parents know about the abortion?

lisa

• Es
    Es

No they didnt know but they might now!!!!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I can see why you are torn, but getting back at them will not make you feel any better.

Tell the elders that you are shunning them. so you can't talk to them.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I like what Dragonlady said:

Tell the elders that you are shunning them. so you can't talk to them.

Except the elders may be too dense, the word "shunning" will go right over their head. Say that you have disfellowshipped them and would like them to leave now or else you'll call the police.

• Es
    Es

Its not about getting back at them, that was never my intention, and its not like im going to help the elders out in there investigation.

besides the elders shouldnt be talking to me in the first place.

I guess i should say more about my past with my brother, he has a big chip on his shoulder and no matter what i do he doesnt want to have anything to do with his family. He once told an elder that my ex hubby a once JW was bashing me which he never did. He also after he and his wife had the abortion accused me of having an affair with my now hubby which i also never did.

Im not going to dob him in dont people think if I was going to I would have done it 2 years ago when I was told!!!! But he has no right to stand the high moral ground with me

• Es
    Es

LOL Gopher its interesting they called my husbands mobile phone and asked for me, they have my mob number, not sure if they would have the guts to turn up at my door

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well if they call again, don't say a word. Just gently hang up. That ought to get the message through - and why waste another minute on them?

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Here's a good scenario:

To "asshole brother" (line from "Everything Zen" by Bush): Let him know by letter or short phone call that you could have provided info on his sin, but you chose not to because , and even though he does not deserve this based on past behavior .

To parents: Relate above to them. They will fill in the blanks with their own guilt.

• Es
    Es

Good call madtiger I like that alot.

I guess some think i want revenge its not about that, Im more upset the elders think they can talk to me now coz they want info, Im upset my dad passed my hubby's mob on to them, and im also very curios who leaked the information 2 years after it was given and what was there intentions???

• garybuss
    garybuss

I've always thought it was disrespectful for them to disrespect a person who they were supposed to be disrespecting.

There's something about disrespect that I've always found offensive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit