My non JW hubby just got a call from an elder!!!!!!

by Es 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Mike just rang me to say that one of my old elders was chasing me up.

Bit of background information my brother and his now wife both baptized fell pregnant before they got married, her mum also a JW paid for an abortion!!!!! Anyway my sister in law told me all about it. I too told a few people I know not wanting to get them into trouble but I guess I didnt want people to think I was the only bad sheep in the family, anyway this was over 2 years ago.

Someone that I told has just recently mentioned it to the elders after two years and now they are chasing me up to see if the rumour is true.

Mike told him to mind his own business and dont expect for me to call them back

Its funny they dont mind wanting to talk to a D\F person when it suits them hey

es

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That sister who paid for the abortion must have been more afraid of the elders than of Jehovah. I was always much more afraid of Jehovah.

Why they think someone they chucked out would want to help them is also rather curious. Perhaps they believe their own propaganda about DFed people being properly chastened by judicial action.

Slim

• sparrow
    sparrow

I can't beleive the hide on these elders. Are they actually expecting a different answer than "go f#$%k yourselves" from someone they kicked out. That would be my response anyway...

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

It isn't uncommon at all for JWs to be more afraid of the elders than of Jehovah. They have much to fear from the elders. Jehovah hasn't disfellowshipped anyone for several centuries.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Es - but surely as a df'ed Apostate, you tell LIES...

• Es
    Es

Thats exactly right hubby basically told them to $%^& themselves but in a much nicer way ehhe, but yeah Im looking forward to them calling as Im going to say you cant choose to talk to me now when you want some dirt on someone.

Im really hoping my dad calls last time he was here he walked straight past me and didnt even say hello, I have a nice big speel to say to him

es

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'm with Sparrow on this one. I would tell him to pound salt hard and fast.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Es...what are you going to tell them? Maybe you can ask who's telling lies about your brother and sis-in-law...tell them you want names so you can warn your family to stay away from that person.

Or like others have said...tell them not to come to your door again...ever again.

lisa

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Es -

Go find [or make up] a long and twisted tale about murder, lies and deceit. Memorize it, and add familiar names. Spend two or three hours spinning the tale to them when they come by. Right at the end, have a V8 moment, slap your head and say "Oops, wrong story. I made all that up thinking this was "Tell an Apostate Tale" hour!

They won't be back.

Jeff

• Es
    Es

Lisa- I dont think im going to say anything, I dont know im a bit torn really, I have no loyalty to my brother, and in some ways I want my parents to know the truth, they created so much crap when I was getting married to a fellow jw we never did anything wrong and yet coz they didnt like the brother they sat at the back of the hall on my wedding day they turned up at the reception at the last minute, my dad wasnt even going to walk me down the aisle.

And yet not knowing what my bro had did, they went to his wedding, sat at the front of the hall, went to reception had a great time, got family photos done with them. I just want them to know they have a lot to answer for.

Ak jeff- LOL that was awesome might give it a go

luv ya's

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit