WELCOME LEARNINGTOFLY

by Gretchen956 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Once in awhile you bump into exJWs in the strangest places. Yesterday I was playing Pogo and of all things, JWs came up in conversation. I mentioned that I used to be one and what do you know, there was another person in there as well! Please welcome our new member, Learningtofly. She's very intelligent and articulate and I see she has already come in with a reply on Wanderer's thread. I look forward to reading lots of her posts.

Sherry

• Purza
    Purza

Welcome!

Purza

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm not sure when she'll see this, she's deep in the "Best of Malawi" thread right now and IMing me like craazy with the madness of it all.

Sherry

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome! Pretty soon you'll be flying up here with me.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome, it will be great to hear something about your experiences with the JWs.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Thank you for the lovely welcome Sherry and everyone else. I am so pleased to have met Sherry, and having been informed of this site. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Sending a smile..

LearningToFLy

• choosing life
    choosing life

Learning To Fly,

I welcome you and look forward to you're story when you're ready to share. It's always good to have new ones join as they have a fresh perspective to offer. Feel free to post away!

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Welcome, LearningToFly.

Enjoy the JWD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit