The New Doom and Gloom Watchtower

by Save My Soul 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• erandir
    erandir
    Pretty sure it was mentioned in a KM a few months ago (cant find may km) and was iterated by my BSConductor that because of the witness language those in the world don't understand the study articles like when it say CO, DO, pioneer, PO, bethelite, and the heavier or meatier articles, that may be true of one reason but I smell a big rat.

Here ya go:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/136554/1.ashx

• emptywords
    emptywords

My gut feeling when I heard this was because of apostates, (or what the GB calls apostates) I remember at last years distict assembly they said that some of the b/s were active on apostate sites, and their faith had been wrecked by lies, and that some of the b/s actually felt sorry for some of the apostates, then he added you may hear things about the society and they are simply ALL lies and not true, and that satan is using these ones to drag many away from the truth.

So I guess these so called apostates are making a real dent in the org r/f and the tower is worried, really worried.

• blondie
  • nowisee
    nowisee

blondie, that was funny. your repertoire is amazing.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

He will give them perfect, endless life on a paradise earth."

I would rather dig my own eyes out with a white hot knife blade.

• ajwnm
    ajwnm

Nathan Natas posted:

Contents page from the first public Watchtower:

3.......Gloom

7........Doom!

9........Death!!

12.....Destruction!!!

15.....Where can you find true Joy?

18......I was a teenaged mutant ninja pioneer

21......Drawing and Quartering: Those were the days, my friend!

23......Things to do with your 1,000 skeletons after Armageddon

27......Flesh-eating bacteria for the eyes and tongue

29.....Nano disassemblers: are they a gift from Jehovah?

31.....Questions from readers: How to care for a 130 year old Sockpuppet

I am ROTFLMAO!!!!! Great post!

• ninja
    ninja

what hoops do they need to jump through to maintain tax exemption?.....I think the private magazines will speak again about the U.N being the wild beast while keeping this doctrine from public view

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think the "public" mag will say "no religion should dictate the appropriateness of certain sexual practices to its members."

The "members only" mag will ask: Sex Not for the Purpose of Procreation: Why Does It Merit Judicial Action?

• steve2
    steve2

See the 7th-Day Adventist magazine The Signs of the Times for an example of how the Watchtower could end up: Lots of bland, smiling faces and a message almost devoid of controversy. Soporific. Bor-ing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit