Watchtower 100th Birthday Celebration Edition

by AlphaOmega 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Maybe I'm making more of this that I should but I just "stumbled" upon this...

http://i18.tinypic.com/5x5c014.jpg

http://i11.tinypic.com/4v4ajhy.jpg

pics squished up and shown below also...

alt

alt

Does this amount to a "Birthday Special Edition" ?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

No, no. Not Birthday edition but rather Anniversary edition. There's a world of difference don't you know?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hmmmn... yes. So JWs can now celebrate the anniversary of their birth ?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wonder what they'll do to celebrate their 150th year, or 200th anniversary? If they're still around that is...

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Wonder what they'll do to celebrate their 150th year, or 200th anniversary? If they're still around that is...

Just a thought...

alt

• brinjen
    brinjen

Just a thought...

alt

ROFLMFAO!

Maybe reneeisorym would like to make one?

BTW, candles alpha, you forgot the candles...

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    BTW, candles alpha, you forgot the candles...

Tut tut... lighting candles is a pagan practice

I'll see what I can do...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Birthdays, you see, involve creature worship, which is abhorrent to the Jehovah Sock Puppet. "For I am a jealous Puppet, and will smite seven times seventy times any who claim my boon, and he shall be made boonless." - Exasperations 3:16

Centennial Anniversaries, on the other hand, involve proper and dutiful worship of the man-made organization that serves as the spokesman for the Jehovah Sock Puppet.

Let the reader use discernment.

selah.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

alt

Birthdays, you see, involve creature worship, which is abhorrent to the Jehovah Sock Puppet.

Centennial Anniversaries, on the other hand, involve proper and dutiful worship of the man-made organization that serves as the spokesman for the Jehovah Sock Puppet.

Let the reader use discernment.

That's a shame... I was hoping for a free gift on their 130th "anniversary" edition.

• karnage
    karnage

The truly sad thing is, I remember that issue of the Watchtower magazine. I've never thought about it as the WTBS celebrating a b-day. Amazing at how deep the brain washing really goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit