DAUGHTER AND NIECE IN EUROPE

by outnfree 24 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hello, everyone!

My daughter Katie and her cousin Lisa are about to embark on an 18 day trip through Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and then through the south of France back to Madrid.

They will be travelling from Madrid towards the Atlantic coast and Biarritz, up to Bordeaux, Poitiers, Tours, Orleans, Paris, Lille, Gent, Antwerpen, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Bruxelles/Brussel, Aachen/Aix-la-Chapelle, Heidelberg, Munchen/Munich, Konigschlosser, Ravensburg, Zurich, Luzern, Interlaken, Bern, Lausanne, Annecy, Avignon, Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Marseille, Nimes, Perpignan, Barcelona, back to Madrid.

Very ambitious, I know.

They are planning to stay at hostels and campgrounds along the way, with friends of the family in Madrid, and perhaps near Paris.

Would any of you be willing to host them and/or serve as guides? PMing me will be possible, as I can read your messages, but I now have a macbook and apparently my responses cannot be read. If you are willing to say Hey! to my "girls" (23 and 27 years old), please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will respond from mine with JWD in the subject line.

This just occurred to me--DUH!-- and Katie is already in Granada, Spain, at school, and Lisa arrives on Sunday AM, so this whirlwind begins SOON!!

Thanks in advance,

out

• RAF
    RAF

I would love to be their guide, (just know I'm not a good one ... LOL) and hosting them

When Exactly will they be in Paris ?
    How many days ?

• free2think
    free2think

Why arent they coming to London?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Madrid is better than London, ha ha ha

• free2think
    free2think
    Madrid is better than London, ha ha ha

YOU TAKE THAT BACK NOW.......actually i quite like madrid, outnfree do you think the girls'd mind if i tag along?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yummmm Paella, Jamon Serrano, Churros, Horchata, Tortilla Espanol, yumm yumm yumm, Or I could go to London for fish and Chips?? ;-)

• free2think
    free2think

You do have a point there. I feel a little trip coming on.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Tell them to say Hi to my family. My wife and daughter have been in Europe since June 24. My wife comes back next week, but my daughter will be in Hamburg until the end of August and then in Paris for Sept and Oct.

• RAF
    RAF
    F2T : You do have a point there. I feel a little trip coming on.
  • outnfree
    outnfree

LOL -- Worldly Andre -- I was married to a Spaniard for almost 26 years -- I KNOW about the food. Yum!

RAF - Lisa landed in Madrid this morning and Katie got there from Granada last night. I just e-mailed you more information about when they are planning to arrive in Paris. Merci d'avance!

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit