Should I tell him how I feel or let it go?

by megsmomma 32 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I'm sorry so sorry (((((hugs)))). I agree with who are you - wait until its the right time. You are better than them and they just wanted to realize what you are "missing out on." But in actuality, you aren't missing out on anything because you wouldn't have wanted to be there especially with your ex. Good luck with whatever you do!!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Maybe you could just ask him how your daughter feels about them excluding YOU, while embracing her stepmom? Your little girl knows something is messed up.

Sorry you have such a mess! I don't think it is so wrong that they are still close to the ex, if they were to start with, but that they shun you while being close to him is twisted.

• whyizit
    whyizit

If that isn't a blatant attempt to push your buttons, I don't know what is!

I don't think you need to explain to your step-dad why you would be hurt and/or angry. Believe me, he KNOWS. So does the rest of the family. (Except maybe your daughter, depending on her age.) That was the whole point of it all!

It's all about sending you over the edge. If you get ticked enough to blow up and tell him off, he wins. If you get hurt and wish you could have been there, he wins.

If you act like you hope they had a great time and let it roll off your back, it appears that YOU win. You look like the better sport. But we all know it still rubs the wrong way. Shame on them!

It's all the manipulation game that is taught within this religion of "warped love". Is that real love? Would you ever do anythng like that to your child? Consider the source. A bunch of back-biting adults trying to pass as God's chosen. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Chin up! YOU are miles above that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit